Place your random thoughts.

i wrote a lore-building document for my main story and uploaded it to toyhouse. after spending hours on it, it occured to me that it wasn't really necessary to write all of that out because i haven't even gotten around to writing the main story so folks wont know who most of the characters are or what the species are. LOL. oh well i had fun!!

I found out that one of my old crushes, Aleksandr Kurlovich (weightlifter) died a few years ago. I discovered him while researching weightlifting for a story I wrote, and ended up liking him and some other weightlifters. (super heavyweight division) The crush was completely unintentional, as I was researching, but you know…things happen. 😂😍 To this day, I like other thicc fighters and strongmen, like Mikhail Shivlyakov, Iakiv Khammo, Vasily Alekseyev, Leonid Zhabotinsky, Fedor Emelianenko, and some sumo wrestlers. Kurlovich was my “gateway drug” to them.

Last edited:
Well, it's almost time for me to take my tiny Christmas tree down. I usually keep one tree up around this time.
Then again, I might turn it into a Valentine's day tree.

Last edited:
I’m going to be honest. When those people on Owlphibia keep obsessing about how Ghost and Molly McGee are going to end without a Season 3 renewal and don’t wish for an S3 renewal, they aren’t true fans of the show. But I can’t say that there because that would breed drama.

My neighbour has been blasting "The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars on loop for twenty minutes straight, and he doesn't show signs of stopping. Should I be worried? Maybe I should bring him some hot cocoa.

In case you also want it stuck in your head, here's a link

When your 3-31 NBA team scores 148 points in a game, but still loses because the other team tied their franchise record for points in a game…

IMG_5510.gif

So I was reading about the episode summary of “Good Neighbors” from SpongeBob SquarePants. From my opinion, the worst characters from the episode would be the Bikini Bottomites. The punishment they gave Squidward was very harsh. The house going rogue wasn’t even his fault. SpongeBob and Patrick ruined his one day off, and after being sentenced, he has no day off anymore, for life. They didn’t need to sentence him to community service for life.

The second biggest villains of the episode would be the ones who written the episode. People have warmed up to Seasons 4 and 5 now, but some episodes are still bad. And this one is one of them.

My Spanish grade is an A- instead of a B now! Now I just have to do that with the last half of my classes (which is four) and my mom will stop complaining about my grades!

Kids these days are getting into relationships and losing their virginity younger and younger. When I was 15 all I was worried about was the new episode of Pokémon.
Working for a school district myself, I've definitely heard of first graders having girlfriends/boyfriends. I'm not joking. It reminds me of that one show on TLC or MTV or whatever that features teen moms that haven't even reached 18 yet, and their child (or children) are speaking full sentences already. It sickens me how some choose to do this way too early, and there's usually fault on both sides; mainly the men. I won't get into further detail than that as it's a sensitive topic, but there really needs to be better ways to control such urges at a young age.

Working for a school district myself, I've definitely heard of first graders having girlfriends/boyfriends. I'm not joking. It reminds me of that one show on TLC or MTV or whatever that features teen moms that haven't even reached 18 yet, and their child (or children) are speaking full sentences already. It sickens me how some choose to do this way too early, and there's usually fault on both sides; mainly the men. I won't get into further detail than that as it's a sensitive topic, but there really needs to be better ways to control such urges at a young age.
As someone on the asexual spectrum I just assumed I didn't understand, but this is just too much at such a young age. It doesn't seem like bullying has improved either. In fact, it seems to have gotten worse, but that's a whole different topic.

I've seen small children play-propose with ring pops and decide they're gonna get married, so normally if a first-grader says they have a girlfriend or boyfriend, I'd assume it's just innocent childhood crush stuff. Like, I had a "boyfriend" when I was 11 (and many crushes before that) and we just held hands and exchanged Valentine's cards for a couple years. But if there is something inappropriate going on, at that young of an age, then in complete seriousness, there probably needs to be an investigation done. If you know the kids in question then you may want to report it to someone if it hasn't been already.

I've seen small children play-propose with ring pops and decide they're gonna get married, so normally if a first-grader says they have a girlfriend or boyfriend, I'd assume it's just innocent childhood crush stuff. Like, I had a "boyfriend" when I was 11 (and many crushes before that) and we just held hands and exchanged Valentine's cards for a couple years. But if there is something inappropriate going on, at that young of an age, then in complete seriousness, there probably needs to be an investigation done. If you know the kids in question then you may want to report it to someone if it hasn't been already.
I knew they were joking. They probably saw some kids cartoon or movie on TV that featured a love plot and got influenced. It was nothing more than acceptable passing words around Valentine's Day and hugging.

My main concern however would be middle schoolers, as it's usually their first growth spurt period and they want to "act mature", usually in negative ways. Some students learn bad things at a younger age, thanks to poor parenting. The bad things are then spread to the more fortunate kids, who become influenced and think whatever the other kids are doing is cool. As most still don't fully understand the negative consequences when it comes to relationships during middle school, some things can get out of hand quick if PSA's aren't being announced properly. Our school district has strict policies in place when it comes to this, and punishments can occur even if the events took place off school grounds.

I really wish some parents would do their part and realize that what their kids may do can, and most likely will, result in consequences for the parent as well. I've seen my fair share of parents who look like they don't care about their kids, and that saddens me.

Kids these days are getting into relationships and losing their virginity younger and younger. When I was 15 all I was worried about was the new episode of Pokémon.
I don't think there's any reason so many teens should be losing their virginity when they can't even legally drink in America yet.

Anyway, completely unrelated, but the fact that there's a Breaking Bad episode where someone is watching ATHF makes me think that maybe people that say this is the best show of all time are right after all…

The reason so many people hate One Coarse Meal is because it's so realistic to the point where it stops being funny. Showing Plankton waiting for a bus to run him over on the street is a terrible thing to put in a kids' show, especially considering the fact that Mr. Krabs feels no remorse, despite Plankton not even really doing anything wrong. Plankton has almost gotten him killed in the movie, but that in no way excuses what Mr. Krabs did (also, I think the events of the movie happen later in the timeline than this episode) Here's an example of a suicide joke done that's actually funny. Fittingly enough, it does come from another post movie episode (one of the best ones in my opinion), Dunces and Dragons.

See, here, there is actually an attempt to make you laugh. It doesn't affect the plot either. A kid might not even realize what it means. Are You Happy Now also gets a lot of hate for having two scenes where Squidward appears to be doing something suicidal, but he's actually doing something completely normal. At least there, they actually try to do something funny too. There are two ways I can think of that would improve the episode.

- Have Plankton go to a therapist. They could make jokes there

- Plankton appears to be lying on the street to be run over, but he's actually just tanning. Then he sees a penny and runs to pick it up, but because it's so heavy compared to him, he doesn't move out of the way in time to escape a bus. Then it cuts to the hospital, and Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob are at Plankton's deathbed. Mr. Krabs feels bad and even cries because he never wanted Plankton to kill himself, not realizing he didn't intentionally do that. Then he says that if he was still alive, he'd let him have the secret formula. Hearing this causes Plankton to have a full recovery, which the doctors say is a miracle. Then Plankton ask if he can have the formula, and Mr. Krabs comes up with an excuse to leave, sending Plankton back to square one

Anything would have been better than what they went with. Literally anything.

Back