Place your random thoughts.

Whatever happened to Pokemon having actual villains in games?

I mean Ghetsis and the rest of Team Plasma were the last great Pokemon villains in my opinion. Gen 6 and 7 after that just pales in comparison. With Gen 8 and 9 having small obstacle type of "evil" team following after Team Skull with no real villain at sight.

Honestly, they should've brought back legitimately evil villains in Pokemon games. Without them, there's no stakes when it comes to the story structure. Maybe have an actual "villainous" Pokemon league for a change. Then again, it's just my opinion.

Leon is Noel backwards.
618bd5e628000042007ea10b.jpg

Noel means being born on Christmas.
This snowman needs a KFC bucket.

Man, I'd KILL for a Super Metroid remake.
Post automatically merged:

If tipping were mandatory, then it wouldn't be tipping, would it? Why do so many people have a hard time understanding that?

Last edited:
Notice that fast food workers in Europe get paid better than in America, yet American fast foods charge more than European fast foods. Other than corporate greed, I think I know another reason why this is the case in America.

American fast food restaurants have other expenses to run that European fast food restaurants don’t have. For instance, ice. It’s became a necessity to put ice in drinks in America, while in Europe, it’s more of a luxury. It costs money to have an ice maker. So if Americans are required to raise the minimum wage, the fast food restaurants would either have to raise the prices of the food or replace their employees with robots (or both).

I fear for what the world is going to be like 10 years from now. Too many people are obsessed with social media and mindlessly scrolling, posting pictures for likes and making that their whole personality. It's like people are living a double life: their actual life and what they show on social media. But to outsiders, we just see the perfect life they showcase on social media and we're left comparing ourselves to unrealistic standards of a person.

Tomorrow we're having a field trip that seems like it's going to be fun. Also, it's kind of interesting that this place is actually extremely close to my house. So close, that if I wanted to, I could just walk home and get back in 15 minutes. I don't think this is legal, but still.

We also had our winter concert today. We have two concerts a year, one in spring and one in winter, and I've been in almost all of them since I joined band when I got to 6th grade (except during Covid, when they didn't have any). I still always stress over it, but it wasn't that bad, and it seemed like no one really had any of the songs mastered. We also did something different this time, where instead, we split up into groups to practice songs we pick together and perform. It's way better than how it normally is because I only have to get up for that song and our song we play every winter concert.

iphones are just so consistently bad when it comes to longevity. i’ve only had my phone for two years and the charging port has given out.

i tried android i just didn’t like it :\
there’s nothing wrong with it, im just too used to/locked into the apple ecosystem.

i probably would give the ‘droid another chance if apple lets imessage and facetime be compatible with it but i guess exclusive apps like those is what makes the iphone special.

Last edited:
I hope I don't see animal bans in my lifetime. Like birds fish cats dogs. Like I see some chicken and duck ones already and I know some dog breeds can be banned in some cities... But I know there is a bill coming that will greatly interfere in endangered species breeding programs for birds and fish in USA.
I just think there is plenty enough lack of connection with nature as it is that causes ecosystem issues already. We don't need more.
I guess I'm just nervous about things like that since the metaverse talk of why have x when you can have digital x as if nothing has purpose except for entertaining, which simply isn't the case and isn't how the real physical world operates.

If you had to spend time with either Elon Musk or Tucker Carlson (like a talk show or at a dinner), who would you rather spend time with and why?

it wasn't even that long ago that I uploaded those Absolute Fool videos on my youtube channel and I'm cringing at the WSR Table Tennis video so hard right now lol

If you had to spend time with either Elon Musk or Tucker Carlson (like a talk show or at a dinner), who would you rather spend time with and why?
Elon because I wanna know more about this mars space stuff he plans. I just don't believe it is doable until I start seeing trips back to the moon first simply because it is closer and good practice and testing for longer trips.

Back