• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Just realized a lost fragment is one of the milestones in the holiday hunt.
I wonder what it will look like.
The gradient ones are cool, but I think the plain white frags are my favorite frags still.
It's the Moon Bunnies fragment. Each team that participated in Space Camp will then have their own fragment. We got last, but I kept the Galaxolotl fragment to commemorate my time during the event.

The fact that groudon has it's hands thrown up like "yoooo wtf Ray" makes it better
Pokémon merch can have so much personality to it, sometimes intentional, sometimes unintentional and it's all gold.
Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 11.11.57 PM.png
She has just seen something and cannot unsee it.

Just found a youtube channel that makes ****posts making fun of gen alpha...
...and the videos are more than a bit gen alpha-ish themselves. I can totally picture a neglected toddler watching them for hours on an ipad while drooling. I'm sorry. I like random humor too but the thumbnails and titles and overused memes is just...too much.

Please explain why I saw an ad about Hamas giving toddlers guns and encouraging them to kill Jews, and then I saw an ad about Oreos, and then that same ad again. Wtf?????

I don't like people who are overly sensitive any more than people who are overly INsensitive...I like people who are REASONABLE! Unfortunately, reason seems to be in short supply these days.

Imagine if people could become flanderized in real life. That would be horrible. Everyone would be so boring by the time they were 50, and everyone would be able to be sorted into categories based on personalities.

Imagine if people could become flanderized in real life. That would be horrible. Everyone would be so boring by the time they were 50, and everyone would be able to be sorted into categories based on personalities.
Heart attacks can do that.

Imagine if that's what social media tries to depict all the time.

I was just watching a vid last night about how some people become so engrossed with following a single aesthetic that they try to make every aspect of their life fit that aesthetic to the point where they give up their old selves to some extent. I love aesthetics, but that's just sad.

Some of the food recipes in New Horizons look delicious, but others…not so much. For example, some of the desserts and bagel sandwiches look like they would be good in real life, but a salad-stuffed tomato? I’m not sure about that one….

Some of the food recipes in New Horizons look delicious, but others…not so much. For example, some of the desserts and bagel sandwiches look like they would be good in real life, but a salad-stuffed tomato? I’m not sure about that one….
It might be cultural? I think some places around the world have food items that others not from those areas would find weird.

I was gonna carve a potato for the ornament contest but I double checked the rules and no food allowed. Fair enough, good thing I read it over. Now i don't know what to make baby jesus out of tho

Back