Place your random thoughts.

I feel you on this. I don't watch any shows at school, but I don't always get the best of reactions when I talk about some of them either. It's ironic that people at my school (and yours, presumably) will call South Park the most vulgar and disgusting show to exist, and yet these people watch TV shows (usually live action) and anime that are way more violent and sexually explicit without batting an eye. I'm not saying SP isn't either of those, because it definitely is at times (the episode "Woodland Critter Christmas" immediately comes to mind), but I don't think it's as bad as some people claim it to be.
But yeah, it sucks that you can't watch some shows at your school without anyone freaking out about it.

I don't have a day off until next Sunday. I don't work full 8 hour shifts, just smaller ones, so I'm sure it won't be as bad. My days off just didn't line up that well. Luckily I might be able to hang out with my friend next Sunday.

Also, my favorite person's birthday is tomorrow and I forgot until someone else told me. I guess that's sort of a relief because that means other things are taking priority in my life, but it feels wrong to just forget. I need to set a reminder, LOL.

I don't know why, but dung beetles in Wild World are oddly nostalgic to me. It was only 11 months ago, but I feel good remembering when there were bugs that pushed snowballs around, and then I would catch them so I could make a snowman. It's weird, I haven't even had the game for a year yet.

If anyone is scared of ai taking over, I asked ChatGPT to describe some TV show episodes and it ended up making up what happens in those episodes. I also asked AI to draw me Cars from the movie, and one of them had 3 eyes. Once they start being able to draw hands with five fingers, people should start worrying about art being taken over.

Does anyone remember this one matching card game about ice cream? When I was little I remember playing this one that had three rounded scoops to represent each flavor (vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry) and each one had a cherry on top. There were also (I think?) either tiny sprinkles or sprinkle cards. I was little in the late 90s-early 2000s, but it might have been older than that.
I tried googling “ice cream matching card game”, but the options look a lot newer than the one I remember….

Hell isn’t just a place of eternal torment. If you want to play some video games while in Hell, here are the only games available:
  • Superman 64
  • ET
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • Mario is Missing
  • Those CDi Zelda games
The list can go on, but the only games you’ll find are games that everyone hates.

Hell isn’t just a place of eternal torment. If you want to play some video games while in Hell, here are the only games available:
  • Superman 64
  • ET
  • Mario is Missing
  • Those CDi Zelda games
The list can go on, but the only games you’ll find are games that everyone hates.
don't forget Desert Bus 😂

I need to get me a pair of these:
7072-black-adult-layflat-1-transparent.png
They look so dang COMFY!

• Superman 64
  • ET
  • Mario is Missing
  • Those CDi Zelda games
And the only song you can listen to is Baby.

I'd argue Nickelback is played in Hell too. At least, my version of Hell LOL!

The ignore feature on this site is kinda unnecessary and unhelpful in my opinion, and I would avoid using it for these reasons:
  • Ignoring another user doesn’t change the fact that they can still quote you or post on your profile. Restricting privileges to people you follow would prevent the latter, but it would also prevent the other users that you aren’t following, including those you would like messages from.
  • It makes threads an eyesore, as some posts are missing (especially if the user is very active).
  • Some of your favorite threads or threads you find interesting will disappear because you are ignoring the user who started it.
And what if they stuff I don’t like or stuff I disagree with? I’m willing to listen to the opposing side. If I don’t like their avatar or sig, I should, and will, respect their choices. If they aren’t being nice to me, I can report them, and if it gets worse, I can use Contact the Staff.

Went to a pet store that is kinda far from me that has tons of fishes just to look!!
I think I may have caught a bug from there though so feeling kinda icky rn. There were quite a few people there. But it was so fun going and checking them out! They are big but they are a mom and pop place! I mostly focused on fish stuff but they had a ton of reptiles there, pot belly pigs, and big tortoises too big to pick up. They had other stuff too like cats, birds and hammies among other rodents, but those were the things that really stuck out beyond thier koi pond river in the middle of the store. Very cool place that looked clean and organized and the animals looked good. All the rats looked really good. Energetic and bright eyed and responded to you talking to them.
Back to the fish! They had a lot and they all looked really good beyond like 4. Didn't see any kind of blemishes on them. I wrote down notes about their stock. I wrote down mostly tetras and man did they have a lot of tetras. All kinds of tetras. Some I didn't run into online while reading so I have more reading to do. They didn't have many guppies or mollies which kind of surprised me. They had some platies. Maybe they were concerned about baby booms so they don't order many? Live bearers do well in the kind of water we have in this area.

Back