Place your random thoughts.

Definitely being added to my top 10 theme songs. I actually never listened to it before, but it's really good.

Was that one other person me?
No, I think their name started with S. Should have taken a screenshot, I don’t think that will ever happen again.

5049947_m7oQnxZq6ZAsmNL.jpg

this was drawn almost 8 years ago on leap day and it's still one of my favourite drawings I've ever made lol

After looking at a list of worst presidents of the US, here’s what I’ve been thinking. If a president was able to hold office for two terms, then they’re really not that bad of a president. Sure that everyone hates Richard Nixon or George W Bush, but one thing all of the worst presidents had in common was that they had only one term in office.

I’ve also noticed that with the exceptions of Harding, Hoover, and Trump, all of the top 10 worst presidents were elected in the 1800’s. And it’s not even because they supported slavery or white supremacy, but rather because they stirred the pot that ultimately led America into a Civil War or haven’t gotten along with Congress (Johnson) or their cabinet members (Tyler). As for the other three guys, Harding was lazy, Hoover did nothing to help America from the Great Depression, and Trump is downright evil by the standards of the time he served office.

I don't think I'm gettin the job.

I called earlier today to get an update, boss didn't answer, left my name and number. She said she would call Wed, yesterday, but I didn't get a call. If I still don't get a call I'm cutting my losses and moving on, I can't keep waiting on foot and call when I have my own bills+groceries to buy.

I really need a job but god DAMN it is so hard. 'There's a labour shortage no one wants to work' no one wants to HIRE. I've been interviewed for one place, everythin seemed to go well, they had me fill out like 20 papers like taxes, ssn for the background check, insurance, ect... Showed me around the employee area, just for them to ghost me and give me a quick dismissive 'we're good but we'll keep your application' when I had to call back. Really? You're good? Cause I was qualified, had certifications and you seemed pretty adamant about wanting to hire.

None of the other like 5 or 6 places I've applied to have reached back, out of over 40 that I called for them to not be hiring. One even hung up on me when I asked if they were hiring. Rude >:/

I was offered a mobile grooming position which is NOT what I applied for and thus had to turn it down cause I can't drive around a large van, I'm a brand spanking new driver with my Toyota.

I really wish it wasn't this hard and that I didn't leave my old job without having another lined up. Lesson ****in learned. Had I known it was gonna take me months I would have probably stuck it out with my old job even thou it had multiple cons. I'm quite literally running out of options of places to apply for.

Idk how to put a quote in a spoiler oops.

Anyway shortly after I posted that I got a call back and they offered me the position. I've filled out the forms -W4, Workers comp, Direct Deposit, ect...- and will hand it back tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well and she said she can start my training on Wed. I don't want to say for certain I got the job but it is one step closer.

I've scheduled a date in January to begin my 5-month dental implant process for two of my molar teeth. One was badly chipped, and the other had a large unrepairable cavity. It's not going to be cheap, but the chipped tooth badly needs to be replaced.

Also, I've been brushing my teeth more often as a result of my first dentist visit in over a decade. Guys, don't be like me - take care of your teeth.

Time zone offsets:

If it’s 2 AM in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the emptiest time zone in terms of population, then it’s 8 AM in the small island country east of Africa, 2 PM in Australia’s east coast, and 8 PM in the Disneyland Resort.

Time zone offsets:

If it’s 2 AM in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the emptiest time zone in terms of population, then it’s 8 AM in the small island country east of Africa, 2 PM in Australia’s east coast, and 8 PM in the Disneyland Resort.
Comoros, Seychelles, or Mauritius? Or are all 3 of them in the same time zone?

Comoros, Seychelles, or Mauritius? Or are all 3 of them in the same time zone?
I think they’re all the same time zone, but I’m referring to Seychelles since that’s my favorite African country, or at least my favorite Indian Ocean country.

And yes, I singled out Disneyland since that’s the best place in California.

GAHy9buXoAAhRq3.jpg

Gonna look for auroras tonight at midnight! This site will give you more maps like for Europe and Asia and the southern hemisphere and show you your kp number which will tell you how far south/north auroras might go and what times to see them. Idk what's going on in the southern hemisphere but it's worth a try to look tonight if you live in a kp 7 or up area :3 Also, I just recommend this site in general for keeping an eye on aurora possibilities ^^
https://cdn.softservenews.com/Aurora.htm

View attachment 523765
Gonna look for auroras tonight at midnight! This site will give you more maps like for Europe and Asia and the southern hemisphere and show you your kp number which will tell you how far south/north auroras might go and what times to see them. Idk what's going on in the southern hemisphere but it's worth a try to look tonight if you live in a kp 7 or up area :3 Also, I just recommend this site in general for keeping an eye on aurora possibilities ^^
If your oven is working, don’t forget to make some steamed hams.

View attachment 523765
Oh neat.
I knew a lady who lived in the area I do now that said sometimes you can see a little bit of the northern lights sometimes if you are in an area without trees if the lights were strong.

Wow, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse looks way worse than I remember. I thought it looked amazing as a kid, but it looks pretty bad. I've seen people say this has happened to them with Wild World, and that back then it looked like New Horizons. Maybe it's just a variant of the Mandela effect?

Back