• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

It's kind of strange to think about the fact that Daria is technically a spin off of Beavis and Butthead.
I haven't watched that show for years but I can't read her name without thinking of them going "heh heh heh diarrhea heh" 💀

I'll be going out again here soon to drop off some stuff at the post office, and I have to use every ounce of my being to not go to to the doughnut shop while I'm out. I really don't need to spend that money but ksdjfksd doughnuts are so tempting 😛

tempted to get a pair of Vans so I can have shoes that are easy for me to put on and take off. I love my Converse but the high tops especially are difficult to wear, and having issues with executive dysfunction makes wearing them and ensuring that I take them off when I go into a house... not exactly favourable 😅

only problem is I'm holding out to get a pair of dark purple high-top Converse. maybe I should look for purple Vans instead? or look for black Vans and purple Converse? it's such a first-world issue to have, I know. but I don't feel like spending money on two new pairs of shoes right now. I suppose I could ask for a pair for Christmas? but I really don't want to hold my breath, I haven't gotten something that expensive as a gift in a long time.

1+1=window
2+2=fish
3+3=8
4+4=arrow
5+5=grenade
6+6=combination lock
7+7=triangle
8+8=butterfly
9+9=slide lock
0+0=glasses

i don’t know why but the glockenspiel reminds me of pikmin

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN AND THE SKY IS GREY. IVE BEEN FOR A WALK-

This post may sound negative, but I can name the biggest flaws with physical and digital copies of video games:
  • Physical - if you lose your copy, it’s lost forever.
  • Digital - each game takes up a lot of internal data space, so you can’t have too many digital games.

This post may sound negative, but I can name the biggest flaws with physical and digital copies of video games:
  • Physical - if you lose your copy, it’s lost forever.
  • Digital - each game takes up a lot of internal data space, so you can’t have too many digital games.
This maybe a controversial opinion but I like buying games digitally. Yes sure you have to connect to the Internet just to download the game but once its installed and downloaded you don't need to have internet connection to play the game. As for the space I usually buy an SD card and if I'm done with a game and have no use for it I can just delete it to save up storage and its stored up in the cloud in case if I want to redownload it.

I bought an iPad. Why? Bigger screen for Pocket Camp, so I can actually get into it.

And the laptops I have are all over 10 years old anyways

This maybe a controversial opinion but I like buying games digitally. Yes sure you have to connect to the Internet just to download the game but once its installed and downloaded you don't need to have internet connection to play the game. As for the space I usually buy an SD card and if I'm done with a game and have no use for it I can just delete it to save up storage and its stored up in the cloud in case if I want to redownload it.
Doesn’t seem controversial to me since there’s no politics, religious, or local issues (aka site drama) involved. But yeah, game preferences and mediums always have their ups and downs.
  • Physical vs Digital - Would you rather use up shelf space or data space? Worried about losing the physical copy or worried about distributors pulling games from digital stores if it’s not downloaded? Is it worth your time to change the disc/cartridge out, or is it worth using up more power to play digitally?
  • Handheld vs Console - Would you rather play on the go, or play on a bigger screen? Are you more worried about power outages or limited battery time? Need some privacy or need some company?
  • Cartridge vs Disc - while this is more of a supply-side dilemma, is console durability and reliability more important, or is cost effectiveness in game distribution more important?
    • The loading and data limitation issues are now irrelevant in today’s time. Reason why N64 games had shorter loading times wasn’t just because it was cartridge-based, but also where the CPU gets access to the data (which is why the Switch loads more slowly). As for file size, cartridges have improved over time, making them able to hold as much as discs.

For your reference on how big the Sun is.

The surface area of the entire sun is 8,749,477 times the area of Texas. It’s basically nearly 9 million Texas’s wide.

Haven’t been on here in a while, there’s currently only myself and one other person online! I’ve never seen that before. I want to become more active on here, everyone is really nice unlike Reddit.

Definitely being added to my top 10 theme songs. I actually never listened to it before, but it's really good.

Haven’t been on here in a while, there’s currently only myself and one other person online! I’ve never seen that before. I want to become more active on here, everyone is really nice unlike Reddit.
Was that one other person me?

Back