• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I may not own any Animal Crossing games, but I am excited for the Christmas events on this site. I'm really thinking of participating since the other forums I go on are going downhill for me.

I really got to start reading my manga.

I'm so close to quitting the drumline in day-hab. Everyone is pissing me off there...well one person in particular.

Why am I busting my butt to go to day-hab five days a week to do nothing when everyone else in this group home literally do NOTHING? It's just not fair. *cries in corner*

I like that Prince Harry and Meghan are speaking out about the royal family, and I still want to read Spare, but he needs to get over himself. Last month they called it an “outrageous slur” that Family Guy made a joke about Harry and Meghan. I’m sorry, but if you’re famous, people are going to make fun of you. I’m not saying it’s OK, but as public figures, I’d think you’d know better. Also I find it weird how he keeps comparing Meghan to his mom and didn’t say one word about the South Park parody, but then Family Guy makes a joke and it’s too far? Lol.

I have only just realised that I have 10 famous mushrooms from last month and didn't get any of the new collectibles and even though Im 99% sure its my fault, I'm still vexxed.

I looked up “Erindale” in DuckDuckGo. Got some results of Arendelle, the kingdom Frozen is set in.

It’s interesting that when you look up a word that’s pronounced the same way you spelled it, but the way you spell it is incorrect, they give you search results of the correct spelling. For your information, some words are NOT spelled the way they are pronounced. You would know it, even from preschool. We don’t spell it as “wun”. It’s one. We don’t spell it as “tu”. It’s two.

Curiosity can be deadly...

Are some people really calling the 80's and 90's the late 1900s'! I saw this trending on Twitter and now I'm buried in deep regret.
Now, excuse me while I check myself into a nursing home for folks born in the 80s.

Curiosity can be deadly...

Are some people really calling the 80's and 90's the late 1900s'! I saw this trending on Twitter and now I'm buried in deep regret.
Now, excuse me while I check myself into a nursing home for folks born in the 80s.
These people are misguided since they’re too young. I may be 30 now, but I still wish I was born earlier. I wanted to see more of the 20th century.

But I’ll tell you one thing that won’t change had I been born earlier (like 1950). I would still join TBT, and be part of the collectible community.

me: scans in octoling amiibo "ok give me the gear please"
the amiibo: haha lol no, do battle for our amusement
me: :l

(accurate representation of me after scanning the octoling 3-pack in yesterday after it arrived alongside my copy of Sonic Superstars)

The way some people went on about Dolly Parton’s cheerleading outfit, you’d have thought she’d worn that to Rosalynn Carter’s funeral lol.

Idk why gift giving is extra hard this year when we all made lists. Maybe it's because I have to think about birthday presents as well for some of my relatives.

Chrissy and Francine having each other’s photos as required items in Happy Home Paradise is adorable. 💕 I wish I could have them live together.

I hate when places I go to a lot know me by my deadname. It’ll be too weird to change it on them so I guess I’m just “deadname” when I go to those places.

Back