• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

not me randomly thinking about going back to college to study to become a music teacher, I might be gettin myself into some hot water 🤭😳

actually it's making me feel really anxious, I feel that burning feeling in my chest again. maybe I need to take it easy for a bit...

I'm seriously considering buying a turnip, even though the risk is high. I might go with it.

I now have two options. I could try to aim for a second carnival pinwheel or skull glow wand, just for resale, or I can buy a couple of collectibles for resale. Getting up to 50 again will be much harder this time, and I’m not going to sell the pinwheel I just got.

There was this time where I saw someone say a YouTuber wasn't family friendly because of a word they said. I'm not going to say exactly what the word is, I want you to pick up on it. The person that said that was an adult, and then a kid replied and said that the YouTuber actually said OPness. You can probably see what it sounds like, but the adult didn't realize what the YouTuber really said. I don't know, it was just kind of funny.

My mom has this decades old christmas cactus and she didn't wanna deal with it anymore so I took it but this thing is so long and bulky. I have to find a home for him, he too special to go in the trash

That entry was my last time using ibis paint. Im only half proud of it Haha. Since the app is turning my phone into a snail, I can't use it 😭

So now people get to see my weird tradional art for events. Hopefully my phone camera will corporate lol.

what is this new backdrop im seeing lol cause its so cute i want it 😭

what is this new backdrop im seeing lol cause its so cute i want it 😭
i’m guessing it’s from the second round of the wix vs. vask trick or treat event going on in the mountebank tent 🍬

i’m guessing it’s from the second round of the wix vs. vask trick or treat event going on in the mountebank tent 🍬
It is!! Courtesy of Wix. 🤡

Been having a lot of migraines recently. Do these things even work?? Seriously considering getting one.

61Rt89v8QJL.jpg

All this hate needs to stop. I noticed in recent times, people are retaliating to whoever makes the news. Examples.
  • When Christine Blasey Ford accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, causing the delay in confirmation vote, she received death threats and harassment from anonymous people. It was so bad that she was forced to move home addresses and had her children stay at their friends’ houses for their safety.
  • On the flip-side, Brett Kavanaugh was chased out of a restaurant four years later. When the restaurant made news for defending him from the mob, people filed too many false reservations to crash the restaurant chain’s profits. They also vandalized their Yelp page.
  • Speaking of restaurants, after Sarah Huckabee Sanders got kicked out of a restaurant due to children being separated at the border, people who supported or defended Trump went to the restaurant and trashed the exterior. There was also a Yelp war against the restaurant so bad that Yelp had to clean up the restaurant’s review page.
  • When Disney spoke against Desantis for his homophobic and transphobic education law, people protested at the Disney parks, calling them an offensive slur.
  • The Bud Light fiasco and Target fiasco from this year. ‘nuff said.
I wouldn’t count the boycotts, threats to boycotts, or offensive comments in news articles, but if they’re going to harass the person being reported in a negative light or attack those who defend a person being attacked, they have gone too far. And no, I’m not even referring to defamatory articles or hate-promoting articles. I’m referring to genuine news articles that discuss another person or company in a negative light.

Of course, I ended up forgetting to donate about 50 carnival dust before my pass expired. Because of course I would.

Edit: I think this was my 1000th post, so that's pretty cool :)

Last edited:
noooo i missed it!! or is it still going on??

noooo i missed it!! or is it still going on??
there are 2 more rounds left! round 3 is the 24th-25th, and round 4 is the 27th-28th! though the trick and treat for each round varies, so i don’t think you’ll be able to get the backdrop unfortunately.

"you could've turned me into a girl if you caught me at the right time lol" is something I think about often

Paris Hilton confuses me. If you’re going to have multiple houses, why have three in California, two of which are essentially both in Beverly Hills? Wouldn’t it be more fun to have houses in several different countries?

Paris Hilton confuses me. If you’re going to have multiple houses, why have three in California, two of which are essentially both in Beverly Hills? Wouldn’t it be more fun to have houses in several different countries?
What’s the point in even having more than one house?

Halloween couple costume idea- “Judge Judy and Executioner”— as a pun of the phrase “judge, jury, and executioner.” (Corny, I know. 😂)

My profile is a mix. There’s misery in the signature and backdrop, but joy in the avatar and collectibles. My question is, how could something as miserable as the backdrop have something as joyful as the Christmas collectibles?

Why did my boyfriend break up with me exactly one year after my car accident, I don't need an official bad luck day in my life. 😅

Back