• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

i need new switch controllers bc my brother took my old ones and i want to play new horizons again + finish pikmin 2 but they're so EXPENSIVE. i found 3rd party translucent joy cons that look nice for $20.00 but idk how reliable they are.
I'd also say buy first party ones. They have more features.

I kid you not, I got an ad on YouTube that was just this.
This is not even the first time this happened. The first time was a Splatoon remix which confused me so much because it fit in perfectly with my playlist.

When I was younger, I was so, incredibly scared of R rated movies and even PG-13 movies. Of course, I never actually watched one for more than a minute, but I just convinced myself for a long time that they were horrible and when my sister was watching one, I made her pause it if I wanted to walk by. Now, I definitely think I was overreacting. I mean, I've definitely been exposed to way, way worse things.

Ew

Screenshot_20231009-005637.png

Not sure if it’s an owl or a dove hooting outside my window, but it sure sounds creepy at night.

Fantasy Zone currently lives rent-free as my current interest. The lore is pretty wild for an old SEGA game series.
673px-ASR_Opa-Opa.png

now you do! 😀

i was just talking to my friend about how much i love having a cat to love on when i'm upset... and then my cat Milo bit my knee. why. i was trying to compliment you and then you bite my knee for no reason lol.

i accidentally deleted my OC's entire toyhouse profile without saving any of his story stuff so i had to re-write it all on top of coding his entire profile again

FmwcORPWYAECgW4

In New Horizons, I saw moccasins for sale at the Able Sisters and had to buy them because they're was a light brown variant that look EXACTLY like the ones I have irl.

Also, this didn't happen today, but it was a time when I was playing Wild World and I was pretty tired, and I saw Genji walking in the bottom left corner of the screen, but mostly only his head. When I saw it, I freaked out for a second because I thought it was a giant bug, but then I realized it was just him.

Back