• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

If each Star Wars character got the Triforce, here’s what they get:
  • Yoda - would get full power from the Triforce since his heart is in balance.
  • Luke Skywalker - Courage
  • Leia - Wisdom
  • Han Solo - Power
  • Chewbacca - Wisdom
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi - Wisdom
  • R2-D2 - Courage
  • C-3PO - Wisdom
  • Darth Vader - Courage
  • Grand Moff Tarkin - Power
  • Palpatine - Power
  • Greedo - Courage
  • Boba Fett - Courage
  • Lando Calrissian - Courage
  • Admiral Ackbar - Wisdom
  • Jabba the Hutt - Power
  • Bibb Fortuna - Wisdom

When I was reading about the Jedi last night, I didn’t realize how bad Mace Windu really was. Here’s what’s wrong:
  • He’s self-righteous and self-centered.
  • He’s very cold to Anakin Skywalker. While Yoda was strict against him, he had more compassion and gave Anakin chances. Mace Windu never did that.
  • He decapitated Jango Fett as part of being a Jedi, even when he’s far from being the most dangerous person in the galaxy.
  • The arrest of Palpatine shows the worst of him. He wouldn’t let Anakin come, he came to arrest him without informing the Senate or Yoda, used religion to overthrow the government, and wouldn’t even give Palpatine a fair trial. Granted, Palpatine was more dangerous, as he is the Sith Lord (which is “the devil” of the galaxy), but a guy like Mace Windu is not what you want when dealing with corrupt government officials. Even Anakin, who has become a traitor at that scene, was right about Windu’s behavior not being “the Jedi way”. His harshness was exactly what got Anakin becoming a traitor to the galaxy.

i've never gotten involved in a tbt event before and i've been on this website for almost 2 years... i know it's because i don't check daily and usually when there's something going on i've opened up the website after it's already kicking off. like idk it's funny cuz this whole summer when i opened the website and there was that theme going i was like "wow i wish i had known about this before it started bc it looks so fun!" but i didn't. and also i was super busy this summer so i wouldn't have been able to participate much anyway. idk i feel like i've missed a lot of opportunities on this website but that's okay!! maybe i'll catch the next one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I consider myself lucky that I didn't create an account here in, like, 2016. I would have been very hated because I would have been so rude to everyone since I was a lot younger. Seeing other people's stories about how they were before made me think about this.

I consider myself lucky that I didn't create an account here in, like, 2016. I would have been very hated because I would have been so rude to everyone since I was a lot younger. Seeing other people's stories about how they were before made me think about this.
this is so accurate to me as well! during that time i was just getting started in the online world so my online etiquette was not great. i do wish i'd known about this website sooner, but not that soon lmao.

i've never gotten involved in a tbt event before and i've been on this website for almost 2 years... i know it's because i don't check daily and usually when there's something going on i've opened up the website after it's already kicking off. like idk it's funny cuz this whole summer when i opened the website and there was that theme going i was like "wow i wish i had known about this before it started bc it looks so fun!" but i didn't. and also i was super busy this summer so i wouldn't have been able to participate much anyway. idk i feel like i've missed a lot of opportunities on this website but that's okay!! maybe i'll catch the next one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There’s a Halloween event that’s from the 13-31st October coming up if you’d be interested!

I don't know what it is but I can't seem to put more than one picture in a spoiler without it turning into two different spoilers. I do it the same way, but I put two pictures inside the spoiler instead of one. Yet, it breaks into two clickable spoilers with the same exact title. How annoying. I must be missing something, or the forum doesn't like me, lol.
I have this exact issue in my art shop thread and it’s driving me mad! I wanted to put several example pictures in a spoiler as to not clutter up the options too much but it turned into THREE spoilers instead ._. Even when I go back, remove the two spoilers and save again it turns back into three spoilers. No matter what I do it doesn’t go away. I wish I knew how to fix it!

Last edited:
^I've had the duplicate spoiler issue as well! I'm usually able to fix it by toggling BB Code and removing the extra spoiler tags—then if they reappear, I try removing whichever set I kept the first time, and that usually fixes it.

It doesn't always happen to me when I have multiple images in a spoiler, but sometimes it does. I wish I knew what the exact cause was.

I have this exact issue in my art shop thread and it’s driving me mad! I wanted to put several example pictures in a spoiler as to not clutter up the options too much but it turned into THREE spoilers instead ._. Even when I go back, remove the two spoilers and save again it turns back into three spoilers. No matter what I do it doesn’t go away. I wish I knew how to fix it!
In my experience, this seems to happen when I'm trying to do some formatting with/within my spoilers (like centering everything, from the spoiler itself to the images inside). Sometimes I have to highlight all the images and the spoiler and click 'center' multiple times. But like Merielle said, toggling the BB code is a quicker fix.. in my case I just have to move the /center tag to the end where I want it and it's fixed

Whenever people talk to me I feel good about it

Whenever I talk to people they feel annoyed about it.

I am awkward anyways.

i'm wondering if people use :,) or :') more to show that they are crying/smiling...? i've always used :,) but my friend uses :').
also what connotation does it have with people? for me, personally, it means that i'm annoyed or frustrated with something.

note to myself: animal crossing lego announced? okay, it’s time to start saving money 📝

Fish shows are a thing. I mean it makes sense but I never thought about it. I just know of other shows like dogs or ferrets or 4H and what not.
Anyway, I saw an Arowana that won the world championship on a YouTube short (idk the year it was a month old video so I guess 2023) and it was awesome looking. It had flowy fins and basically looked like a Godzilla Betta with whiskers.

In band, we had to form groups for a project where we work together to play a song, and it can be any song. We were thinking about what it could be, but we knew we wanted it to be a video game song. So then I said Coconut Mall, kind of as a joke, but it was actually a perfect pick. I'm going to play the piano, one person will play mallets, and the other person will play trumpet, and we're all playing instruments we actually know how to play. I can't wait to perform it lol.
Unfortunately we weren't allowed to perform Coconut Mall because it's not 2 minutes or longer without looping. Actually, it's extremely hard to even pick a song because it has to be over 2 minutes long, use trumpet, xylophone and piano, and actually mean something to all of us in the group. We still don't even have a pick after we had 45 minutes to decide. Still, it would have been so funny to just perform Coconut Mall in the winter concert.

In my experience, this seems to happen when I'm trying to do some formatting with/within my spoilers (like centering everything, from the spoiler itself to the images inside). Sometimes I have to highlight all the images and the spoiler and click 'center' multiple times. But like Merielle said, toggling the BB code is a quicker fix.. in my case I just have to move the /center tag to the end where I want it and it's fixed
Thank you Milly and Merielle! I usually toggle the bb code and try to manually remove the extra spoilers but they re-appear somehow on their own accord. I’ll try the re-centering though.
Post automatically merged:

i'm wondering if people use :,) or :') more to show that they are crying/smiling...? i've always used :,) but my friend uses :').
also what connotation does it have with people? for me, personally, it means that i'm annoyed or frustrated with something.
I use :’) out of habit and because to me it looks a bit cuter somehow. I use it for irony, frustration or sometimes just when I’m making fun of myself. To me it’s a crying/smiling face (like this 🥲) but some friend told me once they thought it’s a blushy smiley.

I want to ask my dad something out of curiosity, but I don’t want him to get the wrong idea and get annoyed with me. He’s really tired right now anyways from driving back home, so it’s probably best that I wait until another day.
Post automatically merged:

I use them to show like a heartwarming connotation! ❤️‍🔥
If I’m annoyed or frustrated with something, I usually use -_- or -.-

Back