Place your random thoughts.

IMG_7989.jpg

Well the test happened, who else turned into a zombie?😂

now I’m a bit shaken up but at least it’s over. It kind of happened out of nowhere since it happened at 1:18PM Central for me which I was expecting it to be 1:20PM Central.

now I’m a bit shaken up but at least it’s over. It kind of happened out of nowhere since it happened at 1:18PM Central for me which I was expecting it to be 1:20PM Central.
Yeah it happened to me early too. 2:18 est instead of 2:20. I was also under the impression cellphones were suppose to be last but it was first instead.

I thought that the alert would be a lot louder, but thankfully it wasn't.

Yeah it happened to me early too. 2:18 est instead of 2:20. I was also under the impression cellphones were suppose to be last but it was first instead.
yep, that’s when it happened to me, except at 1:18, since time zones

I do wish there was a way to control the volume of the sound tone. It's the worst when you are trying to sleep. I know there is a way to turn it off, but it kind of defeats the notification purpose. I'd still want to see the text at the very least.

I didn't know there was an alert test and my phone sent it in SPANISH which I do not speak and I had to go to Google all scared to death. What the heck??

Went to Pokemon bank to rescue my babies! here's two of them! 😭
Some I had since 2014, when i started playing Pokemon again after about a decade of not.

F7nXArVWkAE4l-k.jpeg
F7nY6B_XYAAiNdm.jpeg

Also if you start seeing floods of Emolga, that was me...maybe.
F7ncLxaXwAABRvl.jpeg

Also that alert scared the pants off me.

Perhaps the alert system test wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't still been asleep when it went off!

I didn't get an alert lmao oops

also came here to ask a question bc I'm impatient and can't wait to post in another thread and get a response 6 days later. can the pokemon from the teal mask DLC be traded to copies of the game that don't have that DLC? according to Bulbapedia they can be, but I just want to make sure before I post a thread asking for one, and then proceed to make a fool of myself 😅

When I wished to have the Star Glow Wand, I actually wish I had all three 2016 glow wands again. Why? I want to fulfill the wishes of some buyers on the TBT Marketplace. Am I doing it for me? No, I’m doing it for them.

i was expecting everyone’s phone to go off at the same time but some peoples alert was late. also happened 2 minutes before originally stated.

Glad I wasn’t the only one who’s alert was early. Also it might’ve been because I was in class and expecting it, but it wasn’t as bad as everyone was making it out to be. I swear, the way people were talking you’d think it was gonna be as loud as the purge siren.

Here’s an interesting fact:

The DS was supported for a total of 10 years before all support was ended. The 3DS had this for 13 years.

The PS1 was on the market for 10 years and the PS2 was on the market for 13 years.

If you think Nintendo was cancelling services too prematurely, they’ve done that before. The Wii and DS lost all support before the Switch came out. The 3DS and Wii U are next before the Switch 2 comes out.

So apparently there’s a conspiracy theory going around that the emergency alert activates some “bad things” in the Covid vaccine to turn into zombies…I…really wish this was a joke, but some people actually believe this. Wow. Sounds like the plot of a bad horror movie.

So apparently there’s a conspiracy theory going around that the emergency alert activates some “bad things” in the Covid vaccine to turn into zombies…I…really wish this was a joke, but some people actually believe this. Wow. Sounds like the plot of a bad horror movie.
I guess I’m a zombie then. But that’s okay. I’m a friendly zombie. I would rather be a spooky scary creature like a zombie than a conspiracy theorist like an anti-vaxxer.

Back