• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Maybe this is just because I don’t go to the movies a whole lot, but it seems like they got rid of that horrible screen from when I was a kid that told you to turn off your phones and be quiet and PLAYED a bunch of sound effects including a baby crying. We know what a baby sounds like. Why was it amplified, hurting our ears, scaring little kids, and probably, ironically making babies cry?

It seems so crazy, maybe it was a fever dream. Anyone else remember that?

anyone here knowledgeable with older cars? i have a question pertaining to an OC of mine. he's based in the 1970s in the USA, and i want him to drive some sort of loud muscle car. i want the car to really scream "this guy is an annoying, snobby d-bag, and he revs his car at 2 am to wake up the neighborhood" kind of vibes. any ideas? bonus points if it has a row of seats in the back, for some reason the cars i've seen only have two seats and thats it.

Doing a quick search I can't find any muscle car that screams **** cause they all look so nice. Old muscle cars look better than any modern day muscle/sports cat imo. Chevrolet Corvettes and Cameros look good. Mustangs, no. The closest thing to an older look muscle car wound be a Dodge Charger, but I just like the general shape of it.

But, if the mustang drivers with Miami Heat license plates have taught me anythin it's that rude a** drivers-

Have a BRIGHT coloured car. Blue won't cut it. It needs to be firetruck red, lemon yellow or electric like green. Somethin obnoxious and flashy. Brighter colour, more attention.

Big tires that CLEARLY did not come with the car that make the car higher than its normal and also look stupid (imo. I don't think any car look good with bigger tires). Big shiny rims too.

Nitro boost

Whatever the opposite of mufflers are, that. The extra pipes in the back that spew black smoke.

Does the jumpy thing

Bass boosted stereo (was that even a thing back then? Idk, but by God is it obnoxious).

Also most sports cars were just passenger/driver cause they are certainly not family cars. Some sports+muscle cars today aren't 2 row seaters either.

omg what… and just when i was thinking about maybe trying to find a copy of new leaf again, too. : ( i knew this would happen eventually, but i thought it’d be at least another 2 or 3 years.

it’s sad to think of all the new leaf dream towns (aika village 😔), the shops and services that people still offer, club tortimer, custom designs etc that’ll be obsolete soon... the end of yet another iconic gaming era 💔

Every since last night, I thought about bringing back my cycle town for New Leaf. To help those get the villagers they need, before Nintendi pulls the plug.

But, I have to delete one of my towns; it might be my digital copy since my poor 3DS seems to reject the cards sometimes when I'm trying to play a game and my other 3DS is Japanese, I didn't buy a copy of the Japanese version. I only have that for Tomodachi Life.

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember that weird anti-piracy ad? I remember seeing this played in the DVD or wherever:

I don't know why this ad is so funny to me nowadays 😂.
I think I remember someone saying this ad eventually stopped airing and died off because, ironically, it used copyrighted music in the bg that they didn't have permission to use lmaooo 😭

I came here to say, I think that Ogerpon might just be one of my favourite pokemon of all time now. a precious oni mask bab for sure 💖👹🍃
too bad Scarlet and Violet really isn't any good, or I'd definitely be buying this DLC so I can have her on my team 💔

Bringing up some preschool song lyrics:

Old McDonald’s had Big Macs,
And fries and drinks too.
I got some chicken nuggets,
And fries and drink too.
With the sweet sour sauce,
Hot mustard sauce,
Barbecue, honey mustard, and ranch.
Old McDonald’s had Big Macs,
And fries and drinks too.

Does anyone else remember that weird anti-piracy ad? I remember seeing this played in the DVD or wherever:

I don't know why this ad is so funny to me nowadays 😂.
yep, I love that ad XDDD

One of my favorite Pokemon themes came from the ONE generation I haven't played (Unova): Iris's Champion theme. I honestly think that the champ themes have gone downhill since this one, despite not hearing Diantha's.

Back