• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

I'm SO pickled right now! Had a couple cosmopolitans and now taking shots!🍸🥃

After reading about different kinds of freshwater fish, I have to say my favorite so far is the banded Kuhli loach.
il_fullxfull.4075927759_lbcl.jpg
What's not to love? And they have funny behavior for a fish.

Found out who Carlo Ancelotti is, and he’s a new celebrity crush…he also loves to cook pasta, especially spaghetti carbonara! 😜🍝

I noticed that different dog breeds mostly have different shapes, but all cat breeds have the same shape.

There’s a big difference in shape between a retriever dog and a shih tzu dog, but there’s no difference in shape between a siamese cat and a calico cat.

I unexpectedly really want the new mushroom collectible, but my luck is horrible. hnngh

I was really confused to see that the love reaction was changed from a 😍 to a ❤️. I thought something was wrong with my browser at first.

I forgot some people do this...I really did. Why do some folks think the kinda thing is ok.

Please for gosh sake. Please stop labeling fanfics as a ship fic to only kill one of them and have the other run off with someone else. Just because you ship them with that character. (All in the first chapter!)

I'm getting flashbacks from 2014 again.😭

It’s still weird to me how in the old days people would watch an execution or gladiator death-match and just…go back to their lives? Did people have different emotional development back then? I mean, how could you watch someone get hanged for witchcraft and just carry on farming? (As in, not be traumatized by watching someone die) It’s interesting to me, but also creepy.

I swear some ads are purposely as loud as possible just to catch you off guard.

Random bumper stickers I saw on a brand new prius: "TRUDEAU=UNACCEPTABLE" and then "WHERE DID ALL THE GOOD DRUGS GO". What is going through that gentleman's mind

You try to do the right things in life but sometimes there are certain things that catch you off guard and you find yourself going back to square one constantly.

Back