• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

So I was putting this in google search. Just the first three letters found one of these search results:

IMG_1625.jpeg

I'm going to have a massive heat wave next week. What'd I tell you about no more Summer? I want the mild chilliness that fall contains along with the fun holidays.

Speaking of the next fun holiday I even have an improved costume of the MK8 Male Villager that my brother and his GF made this year for my birthday. I had one back in 2018 but it wasn't so good, but this year it'll be a tons better. I gave my brother the wig I wore for the costume to reflect the same hairstyle as my MK8 main and he'll make it stay that way with mod posh. The shoes they also have and are painting it to match the ones the Male Villager has. I can't wait to show it off on here if anyone makes a costume thread. (If not, I will)

Nostalgia Critic’s content doesn’t hold up, but thinking back on it, a lot of the media before my time that I know about (or my interest in the topic) is probably because of him. So honestly his old vids had a positive impact on my life.

edit: i decided, seinfeld should be my next aesthetic on this site but i need to choose pics

Last edited:
The ad thread reminded me about this, It's not my favorite but I'll never forget it.

I never got my prize for mailing in those points that I have painfully collected, I even removed the grease that lay on the foil. lol

Edited: I may have posted something like this before here, but I can't remember. oh well

You would have ruined Christmas if you don’t care about Christmas.
You would have ruined Christmas if you try to steal it from others.
You would have ruined Christmas if you try to take it over and make it a scary holiday.

If you want to be a good Christmas spirit, don’t be a Scrooge, Grinch, or Skellington.

Okay, so Dream uploaded the audio of his face reveal to SoundCloud and it’s on RateYourMusic and I rated it like a year ago, but I gave it a 2/10 instead of a 1/10. I’ve genuinely forgotten why and ever since I realised this again it’s driving me insane? What the heck did I mean by this?????? I don’t hate Dream but it’s not even music what the heck did I mean?? Is it just because I laughed? Is it because it has one second of Trance Music For Racing Game which is lowkey a banger? I really want to know what I was cooking and now I feel like I should keep that track as a 2 instead of a 1 just because it’s funnier

There's a super full moon tonight. I always sleep not as well during full moons so I hope I get a good sleep

reading back through some of my journal entries from a few months ago, and I found a line that I vibe with on such a deep and personal level:

"I'm so tired, but my love is endless."

I should make this my life motto 😌

I can’t believe Vacation Friends 2 is the name of an actual movie, especially an R-rated comedy. It sounds like something I would have made up when I was 9.

I’ve been thinking about something way too long. It would be in my best interest, but I’m unsure of how to proceed. This is terrible timing, too, since I’m going on vacation in less than two weeks.

That’s true, but it would also be cool to be an event runner, contest runner, or write clues for the Egg Hunt.
There’s another reason I would join the site staff. It’s not possible to add staff members to your ignore list. If I get promoted, I would disappear from others’ ignore lists. I may have changed over time, but they may still haven’t forgiven me or would consider unblocking me (even though I never wronged them in the past).

But this shouldn’t be a primary reason to join the staff. I’m more likely to join to help out the staff with their events and management, not to get attention. Still, it bugs me when someone is ignoring me. I shouldn’t focus too much on just one or two users blocking me, but I think too many users are doing so. You can’t make much progress in buying/selling in-game items and TBT items if everyone is ignoring you, even if you never wronged them.

I know we still got time... but I'm laying here listening to the crickets and thinking....
I am so gonna miss this sound when winter comes...
Frog sounds too, but I don't hear any right now.
We have toads and tree frogs here... but if you are near a pond you can hear bullfrogs which sound crazy. They remind of funky or distorted banjos.

• Whale
Reactions: oak
When you’re used to much hotter temperatures, temperatures like 80°F don’t feel that hot. At least in the days that don’t reach 100°F.

Since this year is an El Niño year, Texas should get some relief this winter.

The ad thread reminded me about this, It's not my favorite but I'll never forget it.

I never got my prize for mailing in those points that I have painfully collected, I even removed the grease that lay on the foil. lol

Edited: I may have posted something like this before here, but I can't remember. oh well
I just remember another ad that should stay in the past. That disgusting toenail commercial that they played for years (2003 to late 2009 or early 2010's???)

Someone thought that was ok to air on TV.

is it just me… or did Jupiter appear brighter last year than it does now?

I received some praise earlier this week from not one, but two sources at the same time, which honestly felt rewarding. I've refrained from talking about it until now and am not going to go into detail, but it's at least reassuring to hear the hard work I grind out day in and day out isn't for nothing.

Back