• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

^To me, the worst month is definitely either July or August. Temperatures get a little too uncomfortably hot for me. On the bright side autumn is right around the corner!

^To me, the worst month is definitely either July or August. Temperatures get a little too uncomfortably hot for me. On the bright side autumn is right around the corner!
For me, I would say August. There’s no holiday here in America, no interesting movie or game releases, it’s hot and humid, and (although this doesn’t matter anymore) school starts up. But in terms of my own personal experiences, here’s what I consider the worst month, starting 2000:
  • 2000 - February
  • 2001 - December
  • 2002 - December
  • 2003 - January
  • 2004 - December
  • 2005 - August
  • 2006 - May (I wanted to say November)
  • 2007 - June
  • 2008 - September (thanks a lot, TV.com)
  • 2009 - April
  • 2010 - April (someone broke my nose)
  • 2011 - October (my house burned down)
  • 2012 - November
  • 2013 - August
  • 2014 - January (not bad, but the first month after a gastric sleeve isn’t as exciting)
  • 2015 - March
  • 2016 - June
  • 2017 - May
  • 2018 - October (or November)
  • 2019 - June
  • 2020 - April (yep, it’s pandemic-related)
  • 2021 - February (the winter storm ruined my favorite month)
  • 2022 - February
Basically, any month that a family member of mine dies or a month that I get in serious trouble in school would instantly get a medal of dishonor. I’m not sure if I’m remembering right, but I have a strong memory. I put in a simple reason to explain why the month went wrong, but here are some special cases:
  • In January 2003, I contracted mono, which kept me home for two weeks.
  • March is the worst in 2015 because of how some members treated me on this site then. Remember when I said that I had some obsessive haters who stalked me?
  • Speaking of which, November was this in 2012 because of that election thread on Little Big Planet Central and how other members lost patience in me. I even got messaged by a moderator over my negativity and off-topic posting.
  • I haven’t gotten in any disciplinary trouble in college, ever. But I took a summer class that I wasn’t doing well academically in 2016.
  • In May 2017, my uncle got diagnosed with brain cancer, and we had to spend the next 18 months, fighting it. Also that same month, my father had a heart attack.
  • Over the last couple of years, my father betrayed our family by cheating on my mother. We didn’t find this out until June of 2019. Normally, I don’t talk about my family on this site since I’m that protective of my privacy, but I decided to throw that in to explain why some of these months are the worst.

I’ve been watching so much King of the Hill that I’m starting to think things in the characters’ voices. I was starting my driving class and my instructor was like “are you laughing at me?” and I had to explain that I was just thinking about what thoughts I might have in Hank Hill’s voice ;w; (I didn’t even realize I was laughing)

I should find a 3D model of the NH cats and adapt my OC's texture to the higher resolution, but it could take a full day of me forgetting to eat and drink because I'll be too focused on getting him perfect

When I’m being told that theocracy is a bad thing, those examples I’m learning about aren’t true theocracies.

A theocracy is all about God, not the religious nationalists. They are not God, and pretending to be God is very sinful. Those theocracies you’re hearing about are more like monarchies, with people using religion to enforce their laws.

Even so, a true theocracy breaks the wall of separation between church and state, something even God wouldn’t allow.

I'm listening to an 8-bit cover of SOAD's Chop Suey!, and I couldn't even remember the lyrics despite knowing the verses by heart since it's one of my favorite songs... I think I need to go back to sleep, I am so tired.

Just went through the boxes of stuff I have in storage and forgot that I owned half of it 🙃 I found this super cute handwritten card that was given to me while I was a traffic controller, I found a small vintage display case with some stuff in it, a camera I forgot I had and a stereo system that I also forgot I had.

The past five presidential elections, I have been misbehaving during election season, and got warned or punished for my behavior, whether or not my behavior was politics-related. That changes next election. I’ll try to behave like a good man when October to November 2024 comes.

not me waking up at 4:50am and brushing my teeth bc I somehow forgot to do that before I went to bed and I felt gross haha

I feel better but now idk if I'll be able to go back to sleep 😭

My stepfather feeds the local deer, but one of them has grown comfortable enough to walk up to him and eat out of his hand. We call this deer Cody and this morning my stepfather fed him some leftover graham crackers no one was eating, right out of his hands. Cody must've really liked it cause he ate it all and was waiting for more lol.

I love my parents, but there’s definitely things they do that I don’t like. I’ll list them

1. When my mom calls me from my room but I don’t hear her for an actually valid reason, such as the fan being on, when I do leave my room to hear what she said, she playfully makes fun of me for not hearing what she said. But when I’m in the same room as her with a room level voice, she can’t hear me.
2. When there’s a problem with a video game console I have, they’re quick to assume that it’s the fact that I’ve had it for a long time, and not that it’s a hardware issue. For example, recently, for a while, my 3DS would only show a blue light and the screen wouldn’t turn on. I was looking for places to fix it or for tutorials to fix it, they just said that it’s because we got it in 2017, even though this issue is relatively uncommon and many 3DS users can own one for probably up to ten years and not experience this issue.
3. Another video game related thing, but anytime anything happens, like I don’t find something they asked me to look for, or they just see that I didn’t open the window in my room, or reasonable things that are unrelated to video games, they blame it on video games.

Last edited:
The worst month to me is definitely January. Not only because I don't like winter, but there's no major holidays in January here aside from New Year's Day (and let's be real, who cares about that?). Such a depressing and boring month.

The best month to me is definitely May, but I'm biased. 👀

Back