• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

Looking forward tomorrow also because it's a new month which means a new whole month to budget for in my favorite budgetting app.

Looking forward tomorrow also because it's a new month which means a new whole month to budget for in my favorite budgetting app.

Ooo can I ask what budgeting app you use?

I already have a busy week and it involves doing things for my parents since they are at an old age and I have to do most of the work.

There's an owl that's called the "powerful owl" and that name is funny by itself but it also has excellent potential when just used in regular sentences. Everyday sentences just become so much better. Like, yes. I would love to know how to find powerful owls. Please tell me.
powerful owl.PNG

While it’s bad that they have limited uniform options and no skirt options, wouldn’t it be better if there were skirt options for the male Pokémon trainers than no skirt options at all for either? Not just as a complaint against Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, but also a reminder that gendered clothing is no longer a thing. If there’s going to be no gender lock on clothing items, a smarter decision is to allow both genders to have access to skirt options instead of no access at all for the females.

Had they included skirt options in Scarlet/Violet for both player genders (and where the shorter skirts are longer than miniskirts but shorter than knee-length), I would have a male Pokémon trainer in a skirt in one of the versions regardless of how I dress the female Pokémon trainer in the other version. Not saying that I would be forced to, but I would actually do it. I’m not even joking.

You know, Texas turning blue in 2024 is a real possibility. If that were to happen, it would be a death blow to the Republicans during the next presidential election. But I predict that it would stay red for another election or two. It may not become a battleground state, but it’s safe to say that it’s no longer a solid red state.

I reached Master Rank in Pokémon Unite for the first time ever yay! I really don’t care for ranked matches but the rewards this season were pink so I had to.

I hope to see some older members of TBT return to this site.

Javocado
Sholee
ellabella12345
Vizionari
Bunnilla
Sakuro7
Sparkanine
Callaway
daniduckyface
Wishy the Star
Jetix
p e o n y
SleepyMissBoxxy
Neikkocat06
ShinyYoshi
Prof Gallows
Jake
Caius

Where did they all go? I haven’t heard from them in a while, even during my last year on TBT before my 31-month break from the site. Now if I didn’t list one of the older members’ usernames, one possible reason is because they’re participating in this year’s Camp TBT.

Last edited:

Javocado
ellabella12345
Vizionari
Bunnilla
Sakuro7
Sparkanine
Callaway
daniduckyface
Wishy the Star
Jetix
p e o n y
SleepyMissBoxxy
Prof Gallows
Jake
Caius

Where did they all go? I haven’t heard from them in a while, even during my last year on TBT before my 31-month break from the site. Now if I didn’t list one of the older members’ usernames, one possible reason is because they’re participating in this year’s Camp TBT.

I hate to say it, but most people on that list probably won't return. I could maybe see a couple of them that will, but that's only because veteran members do return at times. This is just an educated guess based on observing the site for a long time though.

I hate to say it, but most people on that list probably won't return. I could maybe see a couple of them that will, but that's only because veteran members do return at times. This is just an educated guess based on observing the site for a long time though.
I purposely listed old usernames for some, either because it’s the best I remember them, or because I like their original name better. But the two most shocking absences from that list are Javocado (who was popular on his first year) and Jake (who left the site immediately after stepping down as moderator).

And yes, I have edited that list a bit to include a few members that I forgot to add.

Last edited:
I purposely listed old usernames for some, either because it’s the best I remember them, or because I like their original name better. But the two most shocking absences from that list are Javocado (who was popular on his first year) and Jake (who left the site immediately after stepping down as moderator).

If I'm being really honest, I could see Jake returning one day out of curiosity for how the site is doing (since he WAS staff at one point), but I can't ever see Javocado returning. I was around when he was active. Don't know what happened since then, but it seems like he really doesn't want to be here.

why am I waking up at 6am lmaoooo I don't even go into work until 2pm 😩

If you don’t want others calling you a troll, please refrain from doing the following:
  • Posting pictures of trollface.
  • Posting videos or links to videos with that trololo song.
  • Lying about the existence of products that don’t exist (like McDonald’s corn dogs).
  • Rickrolling.
  • Any other form of pranking.
  • Anything that’s actually considered a trolling violation (this is a serious troll rather than a funny troll like the examples listed above).

Javocado
Sholee
ellabella12345
Vizionari
Bunnilla
Sakuro7
Sparkanine
Callaway
daniduckyface
Wishy the Star
Jetix
p e o n y
SleepyMissBoxxy
Neikkocat06
ShinyYoshi
Prof Gallows
Jake
Caius

I think I've heard of a few of these users while sifting through some old posts! It's sort of become a hobby of mine. Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but a staff member of another site I'm on was also known as Jake. I wonder if they're the same person?

im in my west side story tonight era
edit - and hairspray (2007). i really want to learn the moves at the end of the nicest kids in town??

There's an owl that's called the "powerful owl" and that name is funny by itself but it also has excellent potential when just used in regular sentences. Everyday sentences just become so much better. Like, yes. I would love to know how to find powerful owls. Please tell me.
a24.jpg
I remember seeing this image/caption on a tumblr blog in 2018 with no context, I had no idea that was the actual species name XD

Back