• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

it's so funny to me when I type "grey" in a Google doc and it tries to correct it to "gray", like I know what I typed lol. that's just how I spell it 😂

Looking around on Amazon.
Screenshot_20230429-164712.png

Looking around on Amazon.
View attachment 493438
Reminds me when I found huge wheels of cheese on Amazon. And all of the reviews were crazy.

(Had to look it up cause it was too funny and I found it)

'Works great! Kept it stored in the trunk of my car, and wouldn't you know it, when I hit a pot hole too hard my tire blew. Took this baby out of the trunk, stuck it on the wheel. Rides even smoother than a rubber tire!'

Inspired by the recent local earthquakes, I just noticed that my mom’s room is a death trap. It’s small, has two long dressers that take up most of the walking space, two tall shelves, and picture frames hanging over the bed.

Reminds me when I found huge wheels of cheese on Amazon. And all of the reviews were crazy.

(Had to look it up cause it was too funny and I found it)

'Works great! Kept it stored in the trunk of my car, and wouldn't you know it, when I hit a pot hole too hard my tire blew. Took this baby out of the trunk, stuck it on the wheel. Rides even smoother than a rubber tire!'
thats amazing lol 😭

just thinking abt how much I love my gradient feather collectibles. it was like almost 5 years in the making but when they were released I knew someday I would have a complete collection, and eventually I did! 😌

Rumor has it that there’s a geothermal facility in my county. It’s also located near the epic center of some of the earthquakes. Coincidence? It’s a shame that I can’t find anymore info though.

Is it wrong to have a strong password?
People I know seem to have a problem with me having one. I like to be safe online, especially with these low-life scammers running amok.

(also watch some weirdo bot show up and quote this with some BS in the future.)

Last edited:
Facebook is just people voluntarily showcasing their life to those with bad intentions to see or showcasing their life to show off.

Also, don’t laugh react legitimate questions. I’m so glad there’s no laugh react on here. 🙄

TLDR: **** Facebook.

I spent 6 hours breaking up this dirt area around a rose of Sharon bush, by hand and tossing every little seed sprout I could find underneath the surface and weeds. It looks great now, but it was so cold and it rained on me 😕. But I got a bunch of forget me not seeds planted there now. I didn't have as much as I would like from the memorial service, but it gave me the opportunity to find ones that are other colors beyond blue and ordered a big pack of those.
Ready to see them this summer!
For now, resting and trying to stay warm.

the editing in the live-action Mulan movie is so bad lol, like my video editing is better and I'm an amateur 😂

Back