• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

So uh... does anyone else like to dance around when doing laundry? 'Cause I sometimes do that. Even back when I was at home. Now I'm at my dorm, with a hamper full of clothes needing to be put away, and I'm probably gonna slide across the floor and twirl my pants in the air. It's fun! Though, to the security guard that patrols the campus at night, I'm sorry in advance if you see this through the window.

Last night my manager told me I'll probably be going to night shift next schedule and I'm a tad nervous.

Good luck lovely! I'm sure you'll do fine! :) Lemme know how it goes.

Looking through some old family photos made me realize something. I am the spitting image of my grandpa in his 20s. From the face shape to the glasses, he looked almost identical to me. I wonder if I'll look like him when I reach my 80s as well?

aren’t birth certificates just baby receipts?
why are they called apartments when they’re built together?
what color is a mirror?
what does water taste like?
isnt cereal just soup?

I can literally eat anything and my rabbit will come running to beg for a scrap. I was taking my medication and she heard the jingle of the pill bottle and wanted me to share lmao. She gave me an offended look too.

I get infatuated way too easily. It’s starting to creep me out.

Again, sort of just a mini rant or rationalization sort of thing here... but college is tough as hell, man. Academic wise, yes, but also the transition. Though I must say, that I am proud of myself for conquering some of my contamination fears and doubts about not being able to do some of the things here. I mean, in that respect, I kicked ass. Just gotta work on getting that academic stamina going on. It'll take time, but I'll do my best.

felt really nice deleting my NH island actually, it's not worth collecting sea creatures to completion when i almost broke my left joycon stick trying to catch the fastest :( and yeah i was more or less done and that game sometimes makes me want to throw it out on the street so someone can run over it.

I swear my computer heard me talk about replacing it in the next year or so because all of a sudden the trackpad is locking up on me pretty much every day. :| It's not a huge deal but it is annoying because I usually have to turn it off and back on again.

My college mentality (and quite possibly the majority of college students):

"**** THIS **** THAT **** ALL OF YA'LL LMFAO"

Anybody use Lace Market on here?
I don't use Facebook, so I'm wondering how long it'd take to get verified on there using the email process.

My dad called the Old el Paso mild spice mix too spicy lmao. Never heard anything more white in my life (don't worry y'all I still love my dad and his weak tastebuds)

i wanted to get that new persona game on the switch because i've never played a persona game before
but my brother said i can't get it because he hasn't finished his persona 5 game

am i crazy or does that make literally zero sense??? 😂

Taking care of Tamagotchis does not go well with constantly wearing headphones.

Back