Place your random thoughts.

Pretty sure I have some sort of sleep disorder.

One night a few years ago, my sister was sleeping in my room. I guess we were havin a 'slumber party' lol. In order to sleep in my room, we took out the mattress of her bed and put it on the floor next to my bed. Eventually we both go to sleep. At this point in time, I was already aware that I talk in my sleep, (denied it when my sister told me, shocked when my mom was like 'no she's right, you do talk in your sleep') like talk with a normal volume. Buut, this takes it to a different level.

According to my sister, I called her name randomly at night when I was already asleep. She woke up since she's literally like next to me, looked over and saw me with my eyes open like I was awake, she even thought I was. She asked me why I called her but I didn't respond. I was even staring straight at her. Eventually she went back to sleep, creeped out. Another time, I was patting her head. She asked what I was doing that and I answered "I'm summoning you". She asked somethin else but I didn't answer. She went back to sleep.

What's even weirder is that I have absolute zero recollection of either of those things happening. Sometimes I can feel myself move my body or mouth a little when I dream, but then because I feel that, I wake up. I'm also kinda shocked that I gave a semi-intelligent answer while I was alseep. So moral of story, I'm pretty sure having your eyes open while you sleep is a sign of a disorder I read about back in middle school, and I feel like sleep talking is another mild disorder.

Last edited:
I really wish learning wasn't an issue for me! People seem to just expect me to know certain things! it's rather irritating. Of course, I could just be presumptuous.

I really wish learning wasn't an issue for me! People seem to just expect me to know certain things! it's rather irritating. Of course, I could just be presumptuous.

yeah I learn pretty slow which is annoying, I hate my brain. Although when people give you fuzzy instructions it's not making it easier lol

Today it's King's Day in the Netherlands. The day our King comes out to shake the hands of peasants and we celebrate monarchy. XD

Here’s a thot, there’s a thot, everywhere’s a thot.

Oh.... right.

Anyway, tonight’s one of those rare nights I’m staying up and I don’t even feel tired because of how much fun I’m having. It’s already past 4 a.m. and I’m still happy. :)

I think I finally got my sleep schedule back on track!

I'm looking forward to summer, and then I suddenly come across a spider lying on its back on the floor. You know what, summer is actually cancelled.

Lying on its back? How did it get like that? o_O
That's a good question! I just entered my room, saw something on the floor and realized it's a spider that had its legs curled up against its body. :confused: It might've been dead but it was an unpleasant find either way.

omg ew i would freak out so much i hate small spiders @__@

anyway glad i went to the cinematheque today.. that film was so good.

ah it's getting to be that time of year when my cat starts shedding and never really stops until it's cold again. now every time i pick her up (which is a lot because she is the clingiest cat in this dimension) i get a carpet of hair left on me. q_q

wish I had some air dry clay, I really don't feel like digging out my toaster oven to make one teeny tiny little thing

what if bears take over the human race.
what if one day bears will wear human skin?
oh how the tables have turned.

If anyone wants to switch their immune system with me then I'm up for it.

I seem to recall someone on here a while back giving me **** for criticizing religion. ****' em. I was justified in my reasoning. Anyone who has a problem w/ it can piss off!!

Back