• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

^nice sig lel

also ugh i should totally watch that movie but i can't find it cheap nor find a good stream rip

I want to paint my nails again but I can't decide what color I want.

Please just leave the house so we can relax, my goodness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^nice sig lel

also ugh i should totally watch that movie but i can't find it cheap nor find a good stream rip

Showbox is awesome, not for everyone but they have many many movies! I use it for almost anything I need to watch <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm blown away by the size of a slice of pizza in the US.

On TV shows, it covers the persons HEAD.

One slice is bigger than our large Aussie pizza. o_O

What does the entire pizza look like?

A planet unto itself? O_O

LOL that's usually NY or Italian style pizza.
Places like Pizza Hut makes em smaller, so a lot of us miss out unless we go to a particular place.

yeah i know a few but ya i don't have android unless it's just an app for the actual page but i'd rather not clog my computer.. they are kinda mainstream so i'll just go look for the dvd's

yeah i know a few but ya i don't have android unless it's just an app for the actual page but i'd rather not clog my computer.. they are kinda mainstream so i'll just go look for the dvd's

I think there's MovieHD for Apple as well, if that's what you have.
Not sure of any websites, but I know what you mean c:

I think there's MovieHD for Apple as well, if that's what you have.
Not sure of any websites, but I know what you mean c:

yeah i don't think we should share "illegal" sites either so yeah xD

and ye i got iphone :3
--

also gdi if this is sent with ems that is _not_ what i ordered.

-I swear I can listen to Jonathon Young covers all day.
-I really hope I get my town together before my self-diagnosed OCD takes over LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah i don't think we should share "illegal" sites either so yeah xD

and ye i got iphone :3
--

also gdi if this is sent with ems that is _not_ what i ordered.

Oh right sorry xD

I placed a hold on one of Billy Joel's CD albums, An Innocent Man. I've listened to some of the songs on there already. It's currently available at a public library, but I requested to check it out at another one that's nearer to me.

wait what since when are spiders available in march?? wtf i haven't seen one but. gee sure i still need it but im not gonna shake all the fruit trees for it... well time to plant more reg trees.

me: [adds 2 songs in finnish to my playlist]
spotify: Ohh h you want to only listen to finnish music??? recommendations ONLY in finnish, yes? here you go :')

me: [adds 2 songs in finnish to my playlist]
spotify: Ohh h you want to only listen to finnish music??? recommendations ONLY in finnish, yes? here you go :')

aaand that's why i don't even bother with it... and some other reasons but yeah.
--

tfw you forget about that damn weather station thing pwp but i wanted to not hit tad anymore :(( pfft.

It’s a dog eat dog world out there. All those politically correct special snowflakes won‘t survive a day outside their little safe space bubble. I don’t mean this in an angry way (I really don’t), I actually feel sorry for them. By denying reality, they deny themselves the opportunity to build resilience. Their inevitable wake-up call will be quite unpleasant, I imagine.

Last edited:
^yeah they are the worst.. smh grow up and stop being so easily offended by everything.
--

also RIP Mort Walker. I had many great moments with Beetle Bailey.

and RIP Ingvar Kamprad also I guess.

It’s a dog eat dog world out there. All those politically correct special snowflakes won‘t survive a day outside their little safe space bubble. I don’t mean this in an angry way (I really don’t), I actually do feel sorry for them. By denying reality, they deny themselves the opportunity to build resilience and defenses. Their wake-up call will be quite unpleasant, I imagine.

Don't feel sorry for them, they have awful personalities generally.

Lol how do people stand being so devoid of personality and incapable of critical thinking

Back