• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

mehh dumb throat stop being itchy i do not need that now :( time for a whisky.

also lmao my mom.. just go to the pharmacy for your..butt problems and don't use body butter.. there..

I'm supposed to start trying to bend my knee to keep it from going stiff, but the fact that it's still a bit sore and it's going some nasty looking stitches makes me worried about stretching them around. Idk I'll try to do it later today...

another day another obscure celebrity crush... sigh he's so cute I want 5 of him

LMAO I SEE YOU.

also aaaah finally got cabana dresser only need the chair rn aaaaaaa. also got that dang hibiscus hair pin weee

O SHOOT I MIGHT HAVE A CABANA CHAIR
But I haven't played my game in like 2 months lol :p

I'm never pleased with my collectible lineup...

Though I think the best lineup I ever had was when I simply had the Wal Easter egg, the purple candy, and the red rose. :rolleyes:

Why do I have to be so shy? <.<

When your finally done with your Health Class homework within 2 hours, its 11:26 P.M. and you got school tomorrow, but you don't want to wake your dad up just to ask him if you can have your phone back. (I've been using a computer, because its an online class. still sucks regardless)

I'm never pleased with my collectible lineup...

Though I think the best lineup I ever had was when I simply had the Wal Easter egg, the purple candy, and the red rose. :rolleyes:

jeez thanks much :( i try t be nice y'know.

also all this island youring but for a good cause i want the cabana furniture (i dont want the wall or floor they look hella out of place tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happened to my Christmas lights?

it said in description they'll go away in january

I wish I could just run all of my paperwork through a shredder and laugh maniacally while doing so. Someday...!

Back