Place your random thoughts.

I hate going for walks but have to if I'm to lose any weight. :/

Ughhhh I really wanna go there but if I'm gonna pass out like last time I slept bad I could as well cancel :^(

Last edited:
What to do..what to do.
I never think of what to do, I'm always filled with some sort of paperwork to do and I'm like: &$@&#

Anyways, two people at my workplace are getting married and their wedding is soon, but I don't really want to go because:
1) I don't have a dress
2) I can't be bothered buying a dress
3) Dresses are expensive
4) I have work to do
5) I don't like to stay up late, because the wedding is on a MONDAY until 12am. Next day, I have work
6) Weddings tire the life out of me. So much dancing and walking and eating and... ugh
7) I need sleep
8) I don't wanna skip work on Monday
But, I don't wanna be rude, because:
a) It's their wedding day
b) Its their one and only special day; it's a once in a lifetime chance to go
c) They're really expecting me to show up
d) I don't want to look like a rude workaholic and introvert that has time for nothing.
e) How'd you feel if nobody showed up at your wedding?
I don't feel forced to go, but I want to go, but work's holding me back and I need to make a schedule to go around it. I hope I could plan everything and end up going.

^don't go if you feel that stressed smh. explain your situation to them and maybe send them a gift/flower and wish them well or stuff. don't overwork yourself for the sake of "socializing"...

I got my eyebrows done professionally for the first time today..... and I look so different what even. Eyebrows do define you a little xD

I'm honestly so thankful that my bf is understanding and patient ;; he's even making such an effort to understand me and was so accepting when I told him I identified as ace

anyone else feel like a god when they move giant heavy stuff around by themself!! this is probably gonna hurt later so i have 2 enjoy it now

Back