Place your random thoughts.

I swear to god if I end up being the only one eating all these leftovers theres going to be a massacre since I don't want any of it to go to waste.

Joking obviously but I'll still be pissed.

Super-hyped for the Pocket Camp update coming but now I'm probably not gonna unlock Marshal until like level 50 and I'm level 34 now SMH.

how many times have i forgiven you... just forget it.

i know i'm a burden. i'm sorry. i would disappear if i could.

~~~

are we just your liabilities now? you sick ****.

Last edited:
6c23b2f064b70f6953336a51b0fbef56--secretary-mousepad.jpg

I really want Chester and Lily in my town but I'm too sentimental to get rid of Bob and Fang even though I'm bored of them T_T

think i found a good chunk of stores for this

but heck this other thing that cooperates with african countries and stuff sounded hella interesting too

so uh i skipped a couple hundred pages back on the brewsters cafe board bc why not and ummm
20171128_200118.jpg

HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY GOT TBT BACK TO A SEMI-FUNCTIONING STATE I'm still getting time-out errors every 2 seconds but at least it loads lol
I've been unable to access it all day, I thought it was down and that "downforeveryoneorjustme" was lying to my ass but u have all clearly been here posting so it's just some weird problem on my end ;/ this is the only website having this issue idgi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want Chester and Lily in my town but I'm too sentimental to get rid of Bob and Fang even though I'm bored of them T_T

also took a walk right after posting this and decided i'm actually not too sentimental at all loool Fang's gone already and Bob is next!!!! Rudy can go too I found out Boots is a jock so bye

Back