• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

I need to bring back my cycling thread again, i'm running low on TBT.

My belly is full of leftover cheesecake. I am a happy woman

I swear to god if I end up being the only one eating all these leftovers theres going to be a massacre since I don't want any of it to go to waste.

Joking obviously but I'll still be pissed.

Super-hyped for the Pocket Camp update coming but now I'm probably not gonna unlock Marshal until like level 50 and I'm level 34 now SMH.

how many times have i forgiven you... just forget it.

i know i'm a burden. i'm sorry. i would disappear if i could.

~~~

are we just your liabilities now? you sick ****.

Last edited:
You know what? I actually don't feel like a pile of crap today.

I feel somewhat motivated. Holy smoke. What the hell is happening?

6c23b2f064b70f6953336a51b0fbef56--secretary-mousepad.jpg

I really want Chester and Lily in my town but I'm too sentimental to get rid of Bob and Fang even though I'm bored of them T_T

think i found a good chunk of stores for this

but heck this other thing that cooperates with african countries and stuff sounded hella interesting too

so uh i skipped a couple hundred pages back on the brewsters cafe board bc why not and ummm
20171128_200118.jpg

why is my heart racing and my head pounding
im only talking to someone over the internet

HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY GOT TBT BACK TO A SEMI-FUNCTIONING STATE I'm still getting time-out errors every 2 seconds but at least it loads lol
I've been unable to access it all day, I thought it was down and that "downforeveryoneorjustme" was lying to my ass but u have all clearly been here posting so it's just some weird problem on my end ;/ this is the only website having this issue idgi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want Chester and Lily in my town but I'm too sentimental to get rid of Bob and Fang even though I'm bored of them T_T

also took a walk right after posting this and decided i'm actually not too sentimental at all loool Fang's gone already and Bob is next!!!! Rudy can go too I found out Boots is a jock so bye

Back