Place your random thoughts.

@ people on here who dont use invisible mode which means that they show up in the last ten visitors on profiles ........ why tho.

@ people on here who dont use invisible mode which means that they show up in the last ten visitors on profiles ........ why tho.

lol i could never use invisible mode unless i was on hiatus or stuff, too annoying trying to be actually online also when you are doing businesses with people and you need to track em down rip

I made a recording of myself discussing that horrible dream I had this morning and I actually started crying uncontrollably. It was really sad :(

3b0f1a943fb8dbca32c69b5eae89e7ca.jpg
tn-500_screenshot2017-06-11at6.36.12pm-s.jpg
ed8571fd571cd1f2d5a8de2d142baf58.jpg

Whoa, lol you really are that oblivious... well don't come to me and whine about it later. I'm tired hearing of that, I don't care what he buys or what "good" he is, he's being an ass to your family and especially you, but fine...

I thought my left foot was really red because it was swollen and maybe there was some serious underlying medical issue, but I just rubbed a baby wipe on it and oh, no. It waz just the Betadine that the surgeon put on my foot before he operated on my knee.
I feel like a huge weight was just lifted >__>

I've been thinking of requesting a break-up song by Journey on Valentine's Day, even though it's about a month away. My Chemistry teacher has this song request sheet, and I think it would be quite lovely to hear someone screaming his heart out about an unpromising relationship, and how they both went their separate ways.

A ghost legit warned me about an earthquake right before it happened... It wasn't huge. Just 4.2 but it was crazy that "something" decided to warn me about it...

I was a failure at math.

Algebra.

Al..ge..bra.

Algae - bra!

Tis something a female fish wears!

Why does the sun rise on TBT at 4am?? xDD

Hell the night's still got three and a half hours on me where I live.

Last edited:
lmao is it on its period? :p
Nah the stitches make it look like a resurrected monster

I remember I was talking to my friend on discord and I said you wanna see my stitches and he like flipped out so hard and he's like NO DONT SHOW ME PLEASE I almost died laughing xDD

Nah the stitches make it look like a resurrected monster

I remember I was talking to my friend on discord and I said you wanna see my stitches and he like flipped out so hard and he's like NO DONT SHOW ME PLEASE I almost died laughing xDD

i see xD

lel u can show me u know my discord ahaha.

also i really hope i don't get some random crap peppy move in now uuuughh

I feel like living the rest of the day off of chocolate milk and sleep... is that too much to ask?

Back