Place your random thoughts.

I give up on doing a nice avatar these limits are so dumb and idek I can't really find good pics I can cut either :( bleh.

I think voices and accents are really interesting and I'd love to make a thread for people to post audio clips of them speaking but I'm not really sure what the premise should be. The easy answer would be for everyone to just read out that accent challenge thing but I feel like that's so overdone at this point :(

I'd do it if I weren't so darn embarrassed of my voice. :>

i agree with the voice thing. i also get super affected by people's voices. tbh. my gf can like literally incapacitate me by lowering her voice an octave and speaking softly in my ear it's pathetic honestly lmao

Last edited:
Yeah if I didn't sound like a drunk old lady sure I'd do some audio. Tbh I can't stand listening to my own voice recorded.

i would record myself if i could if only just for the sake of doing it but i hate my voice unless i'm singing
people say i'm a good singer but idk

I'd do it if I weren't so darn embarrassed of my voice. :>

aww I think everyone dislikes hearing their voice played back to them though! Mine definitely sounds a whole lot more shrill than I'd expected it to anyway.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what might be fun to read out and record??

Like one of a few reasons I would even apply for staff lmao.

Wonder why they'll never bring that back, 150 x 100 is incredibly hard to work with unless you find a good image from the start.

I get avatar/signature theme block all the time because of the limitations. =/

I would never apply for staff because I know I would be rejected, I'm very unpopular. =P

Last edited:
also i wanna cancel that **** figure now but eh rip i can always give it to my bf he'd be happy at least

Last edited:
dear miitomo drop stages:

go **** yourself, just because you finally re-release my favorite items you make the worst stages

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it wrong ninjara and spring man (yes colgate sponsorship man) are my new husbandos

since you ask yes

Back