• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

My SNES is calling my name but idk if I have the patience to play a game rn

I can hardly resist, it's like sitting right here like *plaaaaayyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeee*

Rest in peace my WA cards, it was fun getting to know that they were still produced

*cries 5lyfe*

Why did I choose now, of all times, when I have barely any TBT to get interested in birthstone collectibles?
also why does the order situation have to be so difficult!!!?

this Ruby head is rly adorable I'm glad I voted her

What the heck, some people have cut our Christmas lights and stolen the solar panel and the solar panel only??

Why :lemon:

^the heck??? O_O

also wish there was a way to contact japan post but since i can't read that advanced japanese rip lol

ohhh you have to upgrade to a paid account to ~enable 3rd party hosting~ photobucket is so worthless

Okayyy so my cards are in Sweden but.. either the status updates are slow as heck or they are on the way, can't tell.

I wish I could draw for longer than like 30 seconds without getting distracted and doing something else

I'm not looking forward to going to the dentist again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could draw for longer than like 30 seconds without getting distracted and doing something else

Story of my life.

I never wanna go to dentist because they are so freaking expensive.. freaking capitalists and this is the main state owned one as well lol..

and yeah i wish i could draw as well but **** anatomy.

Ruby has become my newest obsession some how, what is happening to me?

Back