Place your random thoughts.

Lol, despite that theme being some Winter Miku I actually like it.. whoever did the illustration for that one masked it good haha

Dear body, stop being such an ass and please stop sneezing and making me tired :( I need to go outside today, mainly to get mom a Mother's Day gift (it's here tomorrow) and get my steps and SP hits.

First off, I believe I finally got my signature working (if I did, you'll see it here!). Second, THEY ARE BRINGING BACK AVATAR (the air bending one, not blue people), AGAIN! Can not wait for that! Thirdly, my favorite action figure brand just recently revealed that they are making a figure of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II (gotta get that!). Finally, I plan on binge-watching Dragon Ball Super later today to catch up to date. Yeah, those are my random thoughts right now. *mic drop*

Got 70% in my chemistry exam this week. Amazed as it's the only time I've passed a chemistry exam on the first attempt - and it's my highest mark to date!

Got 70% in my chemistry exam this week. Amazed as it's the only time I've passed a chemistry exam on the first attempt - and it's my highest mark to date!

Congrats :D
--

On the other hand, finally managed to kill that dang Yeti boss in Garden Warfare 2 with my team.. Don't you think **** crashes just as I exit the things, hope it managed to save cause this event is literally the most annoying so far.

Also if anyone plays that game, hmu if you wanna do Vanquish Confirmed.. that mode is literally impossible to get players on unless it's part of an event and I only need 2 more rounds for now.

Yellow Sapphire confirmed in the new Steven Universe leaks???

Lol me being tired not reading properly thought you meant some old Pok?mon mashup ahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah thank goodness it saved my progress... Stupid game crashing but then yeah it's EA/Origins so no surprised :rolleyes:

First off, I believe I finally got my signature working (if I did, you'll see it here!). Second, THEY ARE BRINGING BACK AVATAR (the air bending one, not blue people), AGAIN! Can not wait for that! Thirdly, my favorite action figure brand just recently revealed that they are making a figure of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II (gotta get that!). Finally, I plan on binge-watching Dragon Ball Super later today to catch up to date. Yeah, those are my random thoughts right now. *mic drop*

Hey dude I hate to burst your bubble but avatar on Netflix was an April fools day prank :(

Might do a God Eater 2: Rage Burst marathon tonight, need to finish that game. Not bothering with character episodes but that game is so freaking long omg

How big of an island was Ithaca and is the Homeric Ithaca the same as Modern Ithaca?

Back