Place your random thoughts.

In my town Lucha + Midge are totally cute, its a ship man they should date

i should really start looking for a new map before one of my villagers leave on my second 3ds

love how the new 2ds consoles are as "overpriced" i mean you get get a regular new 3ds or 3ds xl for like, 20-30 bucks more lol

I had the best nap earlier oml
normally when I say I'm gonna have a nap I actually just go slip into semi-consciousness for like an hour but this man.. dam ლ(?ロ?"ლ)

I try not to ask the same questions in the "ask" threads, but damn....it's hard!

Last edited:
tfw someone gives you a like but takes it back. lol

so annoyed.
i HATE when people try to put me in a bad mood when i'm in a good mood because i'm usually never happy lol and i'm always in a depressed state of mind so that's very aggravating

For some reason, by mind is blank beside looking in the forums, listening to music.
I still can't get the squid sisters out of my mind, I don't know why.
I'm constantly verbally abused by my older brother, So I tend to think ways to avoid being yelled at.
I'm also thinking about what other threads interest me lmao
I also keep thinking about Starbucks, Frappucino are the best!
Now, as I continue to think on what to type, I'm currently thinking about my broken life.
It ain't normal, that's for sure.
Half the time, I'm usually lonely, aggravated, or just plain depressed. Half the people in the games I play like to make me salty, it's just so sad.
I can't think to do anything in my life rn besides playing games, looking in the forums, or sleeping.
My life sucks... ;~;

Last edited:
Back