• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

I wonder if having amnesia/causing it would make me a happier person, how much better I would be off erasing the depressing side of my personality, changing and becoming a new person I guess, because hell it'd sure beat thinking about suicide at least once each day and having overwhelming negative thoughts.

Feel a bit guilty now, but yeah we need to talk.. yes really.

Also HHD challenge is going slow but steady many damn villagers

you know what's pure?? when people are genuinely happy about their friends getting into the same things they like

I just can't wait for tomorrow to come because I need a distraction right now.

So me and my boyfriend make up weird pronunciations of words cause we're just weirdos, and sometimes they'll slip out when we're in public and it's always super funny. We had gone out to breakfast and he was ordering his meal with sausage but he said it like massage with an s, cause that's how we say it like weirdos, and the waitress was just like, "What?"

why is it that all the guys I like don't like me back.

one day I'll be successful, and they'll be like "dang. Should have had her when I had the chance"

aksowmsomwpemddp sorry lol

we set up the christmas tree and strung lights around all the houseplants and everything is just so! pretty!

oh god
i'm too pure for this guYYYYYYY OH MY GOD HE JUST CALLED ME HOT WHAT

WHAT DO I DO i'm gonna **** this up somehow DON'T **** IT UP VICTORIA

Last edited:
Back