Place your random thoughts.

My SAT results came in yesterday and I got 10 points more than the suggested score for math! Considering I studied for over two months it's very exciting for me. I also went up 60 points in English. I don't think my mom's ever been this proud of me. ;u;

if a woman's nipples are inappropriate, but a man's isnt, can i Censor a woman's nipples with a mans nipples??

do fish blink underwater and if so why, they don't need to and i am so perplexed

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm they dont have eyelids sjldjhkdhjf

lol i forgot to post my blog draft yesterday

right now i'm bored

waiting for the day to end

so i can get closer and closer to all that free stuff!!! weeee

★彡☆彡。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。(?・∀・`)

i swear this is the best life hack ever

man i feel so hated here for some reason....does anyone actually think ima good person

man i feel so hated here for some reason....does anyone actually think ima good person
I think you're a p cool cat :cool:

Anyways so there's this lamp that I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want because it's also my favorite Super Mario enemy (woof woof) but it's like $50 and my inner self is telling me to buy it but damn that's alotta money to spend on a lamp ;-;
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/kggu/

i did some "research" on what guests here usually look at.

majority either

-view our profiles
-view super old threads (???)
-or just view currently active threads.

to any guests reading this: join already and stop stalking me smh

Nah m8, it's all in your head don't listen to those thoughts because it's not true :blush:

Ohhh I just realised my first year anniversary for joining this site has not long passed :eek: woop

why are everyone doing so much for their parents.. hmm.. it's their damn job to take care of us without really needing anything that much in return. I mean sure follow common courtesy and say thanks etc. but you sure don't need to hand 'em a straight A+ paper every damn semester...

Wow I really need to stop checking things so obsessively like this site lol...

why haven't i ever ventured into this form of writing before?? i'm so excited to write more of these intimate scenes. i'm SO excited.

lol i forgot to post my blog draft yesterday

right now i'm bored

waiting for the day to end

so i can get closer and closer to all that free stuff!!! weeee

★彡☆彡。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。(?・∀・`)

i swear this is the best life hack ever

I like you! You haven't done anything. :)

why is bologna spelled the way it is? I always thought it was baloney, bologna doesn't even look right

So I'm playing AC:GCN and I walked up to Genji while I had a bee sting, and keep in mind this is the first time in talking to him in like 4 months.

So he's like "oh did you find something? Tell me you found something!" And I'm thinking well... I found a beehive. But he's like "oh so you won't tell me what you found? Well fine!" And then he got all hissy with me.

What a great way to rekindle a friendship.

Back