• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

My little brothers are some of the worst people you'll probably meet.

They scream, they don't clean up after themselves, always use stupid as hell excuses to try and play smart with you, always use violence to solve problems, always follows other people and this always happens during a very stupid argument over a ****ing video game.

They're sore losers, plain and simple.

Do people think that slamming on the keyboard as you type is more effective than typing more quietly? o.o
That might just be a habit for people.. Like they cant help slamming it while typing quickly and typing quietly kinda takes more effort i guess?

I just finished tying an entire bag of cherry stems, by far the most productive thing I've ever done on a Sunday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look up Tom Sauk Missouri
It looks pretty cool
Thanks for telling me to look it up, I did and it was gorgeous!

Last edited:
I wish my avatar was bigger.

If I'm doing a body of work then why must the teacher know what it is about, what if i don't want to tell them what if i don't finish it will i not finish school

I personally liked the one you had before more, but it is kinda small in a pleasant way I guess?

"Small in a pleasant way" hahaha.

I just liked the image, but the size kind of bothers me. :T It's been difficult to find colored icons of this character that I like, and I really liked that one.

Might just switch back to Zelda lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm playing Town of Salem with my brother and I'm the framer hahaha.

Back