Place your random thoughts.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS found all the gnomes and snowglobes i swear those solo multiplayer stages have been killing me, especially g&g's mode bc you have lit no time to figure out the exact location

WELL I GOT A JAR OF DIR- I MEAN COOL HAT MEOW.

I'm considering another cartilage piercing even though the previous one was painful and still is to this day, why am I doing this

I'm considering another cartilage piercing even though the previous one was painful and still is to this day, why am I doing this

Yeeees gurl, I feel you.

I want 2 or maybe 3 more cartilage piercings, but the first one I got done has literally just stopped being so sore like 2 weeks ago. I had it done in April maybe. The piercing itself didn't hurt at all though but I've suffered for months for it to be like this.

One day I'm going to do it though haha.

Yeeees gurl, I feel you.

I want 2 or maybe 3 more cartilage piercings, but the first one I got done has literally just stopped being so sore like 2 weeks ago. I had it done in April maybe. The piercing itself didn't hurt at all though but I've suffered for months for it to be like this.

One day I'm going to do it though haha.

Glad I'm not alone, I had mine done about 2 years ago now and it still bleeds when I fiddle with it or take the earring out. I really wanted to put in a hoop cause I thought that it would look cute but just couldn't, it was so painful. Some days it's ok and isn't painful at all but when I sleep on it, it hurts like hell.

Yea, the piercing didn't hurt but I remember seeing my ear completely red.

I wish I could tolerate like piercing and tattoo pain better. I totally have a tattoo idea.. although unless people speak Portuguese they'd probably wonder :p

Back