Place your random thoughts.

**** RNG. I'm missing one artifact in Stardew Valley and I just want to be done with the grind achievements.

I dunno if I ever completed that but.. yeah RNG at its best.

Also looking back at Expand your music tastes thread.. I was into weird stuff back then. Shame that youtube disabled half of the videos so I can't check then out again but yeah I can imagine from those that worked.

So I went for a walk last night - I always go through the park first and come along the lakeshore on the way back, but last night I was like you know what I'm gonna do it the other way around this time yolo - so, once on the way back I started up the path heading through the park where I luckily ran into an old guy who said there was a frickin BEAR in the park, and he had a flashlight so I believed he wasn't just seeing like a random dog or something.. anyway this never even occurred to me as a possibility and I feel like now I'm probably gonna always be paranoid about going through there in the dark ;/ I guess I should at least invest in a flashlight lol

also my head is pounding but what else is new!

Still wondering why I'm on the forums instead of working on my Biology homework.
splatoon_splatfest_results_marshmallows_hot_dogs_1.jpg

I just checked my activity log to see how long it's been since I last played New Leaf...

it's been 85 days...

RIP Boston residents. :(

I FINALLY GOT THE GOLD GARDENING BADGE ON NEW LEAF JDFGKSERLGIUHELRJBAEBLSADGLIASUGDV

JFC DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS VERY MOMENT AHHHHHHHH!!!

Need to do the challenge... Would hate myself if I missed out on one because "lol no one is online or can play"

Back