Place your random thoughts.

For once I'm feeling happy and optimistic about life in general.

I just moved into my first rented place yesterday, it's perfect, the house is very nice and the area seems good too, and I'm still in the same village as my family, so we can stay close. I'm in love with the most amazing person in the whole world, who is coming over from Canada to visit on Monday, and we're going to talk with someone about him moving here and thus, us living together! I've somewhat mended a family relationship that has been damaged and troubled since I can remember. I'm starting up uni again in October after taking a break for my health, I'm going to work very hard from there on out and get closer to completing my degree. I'm 2 months sober, which is the longest I've been.

I don't know, I'm just feeling genuinely pretty happy about everything, life is looking up and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of it with the love of my life.

hoo boi i sure do love having a working brain that has no faults whatsoever wow what a gift god bless life am i right lol (lots of love <3 :') )

Last edited:
i just want to get enough bells on here to change my title color to pink because i'm just that garish and tacky

Tfw you're awarded a book that's in Swedish for doing well in Swedish class but you can't even tell what the title means :lemon:

Last edited:
Back