• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

i still don't know what a lot of slang means.

like "smh", "wyd" "tl;dr", "tfw", "jfc" and a few others

i'm kinda worried to google some of them bc they might mean things i don't need to know

Well, out of the ones you listed, the only acronym that is 'bad' is "jfc" (because one of the letters could stand for a cuss word). The others are perfectly safe to google. Like, SMH stands for shake my head, and WYD is what you doing.

i still don't know what a lot of slang means.

like "smh", "wyd" "tl;dr", "tfw", "jfc" and a few others

i'm kinda worried to google some of them bc they might mean things i don't need to know

smh = shake my head

wyd = what ya doin

idk what tl;dr means

tfw = that feeling when

jfc = ***** ******* ***** :rolleyes:

finally got back those missing channels on the tv, dumb channel search crap... think i took antenna rather than cable tho

I feel like I have more than enough time to do everything I want to do plus more but I waste most of it doing things that make me tired and unhappy

Gosh darn it, I can't believe I missed out! The radio station was playing Any Way You Want It, Uptown Girl, Always Something There to Remind Me, and other songs that I liked earlier.

Gosh darn it, I can't believe I missed out! The radio station was playing Any Way You Want It, Uptown Girl, Always Something There to Remind Me, and other songs that I liked earlier.

Aw man that's a sad day :(

I have a radio station that plays like 78% 80's music, so I'm always hearin cool songs. And when I'm not listenin to my boombox, I have iHeart Radio on playing 80's :blush:

Aw man that's a sad day :(

I have a radio station that plays like 78% 80's music, so I'm always hearin cool songs. And when I'm not listenin to my boombox, I have iHeart Radio on playing 80's :blush:

Cool! :D I usually listen to two radio stations; one that only plays songs from the 80s, and the other just plays classic rock! I downloaded both of their radio station apps, but I missed out on it because I forgot to bring my earphones to school today lol.

Back