Place your random thoughts.

Im really mad about the situation my first inspiration and fav singer , melanie martinez got into.
Im not gonna believe ANY of the words that woman said today until I see some REAL proof.

edit 2019: dont invalidate a rape accusation just because its ur fav singer/artist/actor/anything , ily

Last edited:
i really hope my period 1 teacher is in hes the best. i swear if he was lying about leaving i will flip

Having my desk next to the window is so DUMB now that it's winter hahaha I have to wear my boots just to sit here long enough to work.. I guess the fact that I'm freezing is proof that I'm getting stuff done so that's good I GUESS.

also villagers do the "random drop-in" waaaay too much, it's cute the first thousand times but literally spending any length of time in my house results in someone coming over and it's annoying ;/

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless you are my bf or his dad then yes

dammit :-( I'm not a bf or a dad

Hi learn to read the time i wrote this , at that time i didnt say melanie response...which makes me sick how an inspiration could do this.

she wasnt exactly perfect b4 but Alrighty

anyways if you are against abuse and want to support victims rather than perpetrators you shouldn’t treat their stories like lies lol

fgfhgjhghfdghj i went to a swedish forum and there was drama about swedish, norweigan and danish being more like different dialects of one language than three different ones and people got Pretty Offended .......

Im really mad about the situation my first inspiration and fav singer , melanie martinez got into.
Im not gonna believe ANY of the words that woman said today until I see some REAL proof.

this is why victims of rape/sexual abuse almost never speak up

I can't be bothered to get up, remove my makeup, brush my teeth, change into my PJs and get into bed and sort Netflix out.

I.am.completely.worn.out.

hootie hoo i'm a bad friend

on the bright side i may have found an auction for this thing that i might b able to actually win but then again it's christmas so everyone's got holes in their pockets >:T

haha thanks for going on that and not messaging me when i asked for that.. well your fault then and don't come crying.

Ayy guess who got a part time job sorted for next year :cool:
It's just a basic job but I'm still pretty happy ^^

Back