• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

Getting my tooth pulled in a couple hours..wish me luck!

nervous even though it's far away but then again what if it's canceled lol oh well there are always more opportunities
and jeez my friends are so weird ;;

Decided not to get my tooth pulled today...instead, got fillings...still, I hate that ******* drill!

Decided not to get my tooth pulled today...instead, got fillings...still, I hate that ******* drill!

yeah me too.. kinda solved it by listening to some acid mothers temple music on really loud volume so i wouldn't hear it.. drill was probably the most annoying thing for me as well until i discovered that...

I graduate from college in December and it's terrifying to think about going into the real world. I have no idea where I want to go or what I want to do. Every time I try to think about it I get so anxious my heart starts beating a million miles an hour, I get sweaty, and my whole body gets uncomfortably warm. What the heck am I going to do.

I graduate from college in December and it's terrifying to think about going into the real world. I have no idea where I want to go or what I want to do. Every time I try to think about it I get so anxious my heart starts beating a million miles an hour, I get sweaty, and my whole body gets uncomfortably warm. What the heck am I going to do.

I don't think I'll even go to college in my life :(

Here's a though thats floated in my head all day...

What if these forums had a video game based on them? Would it be bad? How would it be good?
I can't get this idea out of my head... I don't know why, guess the thoughts inspired by collectibles.

What if these forums had a video game based on them? Would it be bad? How would it be good?
I can't get this idea out of my head... I don't know why, guess the thoughts inspired by collectibles.

Brewster's Caf?, or the edgy Life (tm) debates.

tbt simulator where we just smack the hell out of each other with sticks

Not sure whether to take more sleeping pills or not.

I went to the bathroom at like 4:50am and when I went back to bed I spent an hour trying to sleep and I couldn't. I don't know why :( I slept at 12am and I need sleep but I can't

I went to the bathroom at like 4:50am and when I went back to bed I spent an hour trying to sleep and I couldn't. I don't know why :( I slept at 12am and I need sleep but I can't

I hate when that happens, usually I just try and calm down, maybe have some water.. or read/play something easy so you get tired.. dunno

Back