• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I need my mind restored to its former self.

huge icicles under the roof of my house, the biggest being around 2ft long, imagine standing under that! :O

Last edited:
I really want it to snow and stick here, it's freezing and stuff but as soon as the clouds come in it warms up to where it's just really cold rain.

"wait, what are u?" - someone else

"um, human." - me

"no, what race?" - someone else

"white but I'm still human" - me

I asked my mum to ask her friend to lend me a bunch of books and if that works it means I'll save a lot of money.

eJwNycsNwyAMANBdGIA_BmcbBywSKQkI6Cnq7u27vld8xiU2cazV56ZUOWduo8i52qDKsrZWL6Z-TpnbrWgtysfNz5rKoLaA.jpg

My brother's gonna come wake me up at about 5 am tonight so we can watch the Nintendo Switch presentation since Nintendo didn't give a single **** for time zones this time around.

Will the new machine live up to our expectations?
And most importantly, will I be able to contain my rage over waking up so early without wanting to punch my bro in the face, despite the fact that I asked him to wake me?

The stress from this is killing me and I shouldn't even have to be dealing with it in the first place

i want winter to be over so bad, im so eager to put on my spring avi/sig setup!

i'm so done because today i have to actually get up and do things. why the **** is this happening to me lolllllllllLLLLLLLLLLL

Back