Place your random thoughts.

I've never even met the user Adriel on here but, like they sent me christmas lights and the message is gon make me cry it's so nice T.T

That's a random act of kindness if I ever saw one

^how about we others that sent you :^^^)

also yay got my WA cards now, way better selection than last time but i miss snooty x.x

You and xSM64x deserve to be made staff members TBH. I'd probably abuse my powers and give myself billions of TBT and all the collectibles.

There was some people that suggested I should apply years ago, but I'm not that knowledgeable of the site or all the games to be honest. Maybe PS would be a thing though, I'd love to host a random questions trivia night (like the one I won in 2014).

I think only admins can mess with collectibles, but yeah I'd for sure do a limited weird doll restock if such :p

Last edited:
There was some people that suggested I should apply years ago, but I'm not that knowledgeable of the site or all the games to be honest. Maybe PS would be a thing though, I'd love to host a random questions trivia night (like the one I won in 2014).

I think only admins can mess with collectibles, but yeah I'd for sure do a limited weird doll restock if such :p

Lol the only game I'm proficiently knowledgeable on is AC:NL, so I'd probably have to be an admin. I'd put Weird Dolls, Pokeballs, Dark Candies, full house sets, feathers, and glow wands in the Shop for 1 TBT but in very low quantities and watch everything burn to the ground. :rolleyes:

Lol the only game I'm proficiently knowledgeable on is AC:NL, so I'd probably have to be an admin. I'd put Weird Dolls, Pokeballs, Dark Candies, full house sets, feathers, and glow wands in the Shop for 1 TBT but in very low quantities and watch everything burn to the ground. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do know New Leaf somewhat... But yeah I think I'd be a bit too lenient on using bad words too though lol :p

Sure, send me a crescent one any day :rolleyes:

hmmmm when was the last time i had an egg tart

i'm hungryy lmao

edit: i'm extremely tempted to change my username title to "ho ho ho mofos" but

Last edited:
idg how you can just stay in the room all day ;-; I dread going back to my dorm bc it's a 90% chance you're in here

ayy thanks more weed to you for xmas ;)

also booooi i missed mario kart ds, but sadly the sucker who used it before me reset it all lol

Don't worry I've had MKDS for like 7 years and still haven't unlocked any karts xDDD

Finally got more time off from classes so starting to play acnl again - made a new town!

Back