• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

**** being randomly tired when you slept. dear head **** off and sleep please.

o well at least i got to watch the blue eyes of yonta last night, soo good!

It weirds me out how many people end up giving up their belief in magic. People say adults who believe in magic are childish, but isn't it also childish to be closed-minded?

idk what it is about people playing the victim but as soon as they do it I just watch my opinion of them go whistling down the drain

lawd help me, what counts as a "date" on the internet? is watching a movie with him a date? uhhhhHHH why am i literally tormenting my own mind LIKE i'm not even sure if i'm still doin any of this flirty stuff right

the photo challenge made me play acnl again now I wanna work on my town some more.. if Poppy pings within the next million years I'm gonna switch her for Sylvana even though I hate her name so much

the new therapist im seeing keeps misgendering me... she has called me a girl like three or four times and i have only met her a few times like wtf. and it’s weird because she uses my name (which is Male) but keeps calling me a girl ???? idk if she has understood that the whole trans thing means she shouldn’t call me a girl ????? or if she just forgets ?????? it’s so confusing and weird. if she does it again i’ll have to correct her, i’ve felt too awkward to mention it when she has said it but........,, like...... Please can she not.

My anxiety has just skyrocketed because I have a phone interview to do D:

200.gif

Me rn

Great mail, did you lose my package now??

also i wanna play pocket camp but nooooo error :( lol ninty you fail real hard there don't put it up early if you don't want us to play???

the new therapist im seeing keeps misgendering me... she has called me a girl like three or four times and i have only met her a few times like wtf. and it’s weird because she uses my name (which is Male) but keeps calling me a girl ???? idk if she has understood that the whole trans thing means she shouldn’t call me a girl ????? or if she just forgets ?????? it’s so confusing and weird. if she does it again i’ll have to correct her, i’ve felt too awkward to mention it when she has said it but........,, like...... Please can she not.

dude, just tell her from the start and be polite about it and correct her if she does it more i guess? like it's not that they will stop if you don't bother them about it...

How is it already the 21st, I've only been out of school since Saturday and I'm already losing sense of time xDDD

tfw you see the snow plough car outside ayy.

also mom can you stop being a negative ***** pls

Back