• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

I hate going for walks but have to if I'm to lose any weight. :/

Ughhhh I really wanna go there but if I'm gonna pass out like last time I slept bad I could as well cancel :^(

Last edited:
What to do..what to do.

What to do..what to do.
I never think of what to do, I'm always filled with some sort of paperwork to do and I'm like: &$@&#

Anyways, two people at my workplace are getting married and their wedding is soon, but I don't really want to go because:
1) I don't have a dress
2) I can't be bothered buying a dress
3) Dresses are expensive
4) I have work to do
5) I don't like to stay up late, because the wedding is on a MONDAY until 12am. Next day, I have work
6) Weddings tire the life out of me. So much dancing and walking and eating and... ugh
7) I need sleep
8) I don't wanna skip work on Monday
But, I don't wanna be rude, because:
a) It's their wedding day
b) Its their one and only special day; it's a once in a lifetime chance to go
c) They're really expecting me to show up
d) I don't want to look like a rude workaholic and introvert that has time for nothing.
e) How'd you feel if nobody showed up at your wedding?
I don't feel forced to go, but I want to go, but work's holding me back and I need to make a schedule to go around it. I hope I could plan everything and end up going.

^don't go if you feel that stressed smh. explain your situation to them and maybe send them a gift/flower and wish them well or stuff. don't overwork yourself for the sake of "socializing"...

I got my eyebrows done professionally for the first time today..... and I look so different what even. Eyebrows do define you a little xD

I'm honestly so thankful that my bf is understanding and patient ;; he's even making such an effort to understand me and was so accepting when I told him I identified as ace

//feels accomplished for printing out homework, doesn't actually do said homework

anyone else feel like a god when they move giant heavy stuff around by themself!! this is probably gonna hurt later so i have 2 enjoy it now

idk why but I feel like my anxiety is just getting worse and worse every single day.

I dont wanna get up from bed and function as a productive member of society

Back