Place your random thoughts.

fresh slate for the new year, try to rid the mind of negativity, go to the doctors and get help, legally change my name.

i need to achieve these things.

i don't even think you really like me anymore and that makes me really sad because you give me so many mixed messages lol

just taking a quote from a member here with me as i leave...

There's negativity everywhere, online and IRL, and you can't stop it because that's how people are. After a while, you stop letting it bother you, and instead you learn from it.

i'll try to remember. somehow. hmmmmm

p.s. imma miss this place an wish i could tell why i'm going :(
p.p.s. oh man i wasted half of the year on this site. including my summer. which i could of used on doing art
p.p.p.s. well 2017 was complete trash anyway
p.p.p.p.s. year of the DOGGO yey! i will make this year better and not waste it
wisjwosjfbhebsbhdhsjanxnjckckck oh wait high school starts next year :(((( well good + suffer = decent? well it can't be worse. unless world war 3 starts rip

anyway

pls forget me persons

but i won't forget u

;)

come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer

-my brain for the last several hours or so

come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer

-my brain for the last several hours or so

Where is this from I swear I've heard those lyrics somewhere

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying to find ways to make a quick buck, and can't apply for a job as I don't live here.

Where would you put it? Would you know how to embed youtube vids?

hmm.. i'm not sure

xq5OWNKZQziALwWHtSjoVQ.png

but this is how you embed yt videos i think. if you put the link in here it should embed i believe? if you click the button and paste it. lmk if it worked

Last edited:
Would a thread for animated shorts be welcomed somewhere here?

https://youtu.be/mGU6ZjcZd_4

If they're shorts you make yourself you could make a thread about them in The Museum, or otherwise Brewsters Caf? would be a good place for everyone to share animated shorts :)

To embed youtube videos you use the video icon and paste the link to the youtube video you want, hope that helps ^^

~~~~

I'm really missing Photoshop right now, I need to get it again sometime soon lol

Last edited:
Back