• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

I was afraid that my knee would hurt really bad after the surgery, but though I am in pain it almost doesn't bother me at all. This is actually pretty nice.

Also having my surgery arrival time at 5am really threw my sleep schedule outta whack. It was 5:15 when I woke up and I couldn't tell if it was morning or night ^^"

Pok?mon Shuffle is real fun actually, and I'm glad it's less freemium than I thought, you don't really have to buy stuff unless you are like a billionaire or more impatient than my mom :p

Although the fact that some Pok?mon have like 20% or less catch rate is one thing.. .haha

Why do I even read the news? It‘s just one horrible thing after another, and it somehow miraculously manages to get more horrible every single day.
... I‘ll have to watch some kitten videos while petting my cat to get that conglomerate horribleness out of my system... :|

I loooove short shiny hunts <3 got Woobat in less than 100 eggs like a day after getting Oricorio whooo

I'm feeling pretty tired but idk if I should go to sleep or not.

Also I'll never forget when I took my Super Mario blanket to the hospital on my surgery day and the nurse was like "I really like your blanket!" I felt so great cause it's my fav blanket xD

I feel like a faker in every hobby or interest that I have and I don't know how to define myself. I don't even know how to describe by personality or what people think of me. I don't know who I am and I have a low-key constant fear that no one else can tell what's up with me either and that they think I'm weird.

lolol not to be depressing just a strange feeling.

I might be getting a kitten and I am insanely excited, I don't know if my sister is really going to go through with it or not but I really hope so, he's a ginger and he's four months old and he's super cute. I told her she'd have to bring him in and tell my mom that he's a present for me, so that way I don't get the aim of all the anger since my mom said we have enough animals already when I asked for a cat originally (when my mom herself has gotten 2 dogs since...) so I really hope her anger is brief if any cause I've wanted a cat for so long now... it's been three years since I lost my baby, and it was her fault. And I'm the only person in the house who actually cares for their animals properly, gets them fixed and gets them shots and everything. So I'm excited and scared and I really hope it works out.

Might have to get a new 2ds xl battery or just a new console and that is one thing I should not buy now T_T

Might have to get a new 2ds xl battery or just a new console and that is one thing I should not buy now T_T
I had to upgrade from the original 3DS to the new XL and I quite like the XL. Can't use streetpass plaza anymore, and the new screens are slightly more yellow. Could hardly type on the old one though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in a good mood rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't even know you could customize the glass teapot omg totally gonna do that later

If that is the one from Claude's RV, a Japanese person said it was labeled as vinegar for them.

I had to upgrade from the original 3DS to the new XL and I quite like the XL. Can't use streetpass plaza anymore, and the new screens are slightly more yellow. Could hardly type on the old one though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that is the one from Claude's RV, a Japanese person said it was labeled as vinegar for them.

yeah, it's just it charges pretty slow and you can hardly play 3 hours, not that i do that in a row unless i gotta do slow island hopping but yeahh.

claude?? omg i got his card, gotta try!!

uhh i really hope that she got my email and she just got busy not answering it but she knows we'll be there 3 pm so.. ye

i wish i improved faster at more important things other than stupid rhythm games.

hhhhhhh i should stop being so bitter and take more responsibility for the whole thing

yeah, it's just it charges pretty slow and you can hardly play 3 hours, not that i do that in a row unless i gotta do slow island hopping but yeahh.

claude?? omg i got his card, gotta try!!
My battery on the new 3ds wouldn't last a full hour. Probably due to daily online play.

I have an upset stomach and yet I can't stop eating gummy lifesavers xDD

Back