• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

I BEAT THE PERSON IN 2ND PLACE BY 50 SECONDS??
20180107_135020.jpg
HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN

Well it got me a gold cup and 3 stars so I'm not complaining!

I lost a day somewhere, I thought it was Saturday

apparently it counts as a christmas present to replace things you borrowed and destroyed

I can't believe how much I used to take walking for granted... and I feel so bad for all the people who take their walking for granted. They just walk to the kitchen to get a drink of don't think about the precious steps that they take on their way there. They probably don't imagine themselves having to pick up their leg to get out of bed and limping their way out there on crutches and then not be able to carry anything back except maybe if it's in a bottle.

Sorry, I'm ranting. I just feel like such a nuisance, having to ask people to help me constantly because I can't walk on my left leg. I used to be so independent...

"So it's sorta social. Demented and sad, but social, right?" - John Bender, The Breakfast Club

Last edited:
Why must ALL the Kevin’s I meet end up ruining an aspect of my life some how? Like what the fudge man?! That’s like the third Kevin who has messed me over .-.

a rainbow being added to the Team Rocket logo is probably the single best thing that's ever happened

hate that you can only order a few items at a time from rv's bruh tis gonna take a while.

Back