• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

fresh slate for the new year, try to rid the mind of negativity, go to the doctors and get help, legally change my name.

i need to achieve these things.

i don't even think you really like me anymore and that makes me really sad because you give me so many mixed messages lol

maybe not kms as much but still sitting down eating food for 12 hours and trying to be social whyyy

just taking a quote from a member here with me as i leave...

There's negativity everywhere, online and IRL, and you can't stop it because that's how people are. After a while, you stop letting it bother you, and instead you learn from it.

i'll try to remember. somehow. hmmmmm

p.s. imma miss this place an wish i could tell why i'm going :(
p.p.s. oh man i wasted half of the year on this site. including my summer. which i could of used on doing art
p.p.p.s. well 2017 was complete trash anyway
p.p.p.p.s. year of the DOGGO yey! i will make this year better and not waste it
wisjwosjfbhebsbhdhsjanxnjckckck oh wait high school starts next year :(((( well good + suffer = decent? well it can't be worse. unless world war 3 starts rip

anyway

pls forget me persons

but i won't forget u

;)

come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer

-my brain for the last several hours or so

come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer come on shake your body baby do the conga i know u can't control yourself any longer

-my brain for the last several hours or so

Where is this from I swear I've heard those lyrics somewhere

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying to find ways to make a quick buck, and can't apply for a job as I don't live here.

Where would you put it? Would you know how to embed youtube vids?

hmm.. i'm not sure

xq5OWNKZQziALwWHtSjoVQ.png

but this is how you embed yt videos i think. if you put the link in here it should embed i believe? if you click the button and paste it. lmk if it worked

Last edited:
Would a thread for animated shorts be welcomed somewhere here?

https://youtu.be/mGU6ZjcZd_4

If they're shorts you make yourself you could make a thread about them in The Museum, or otherwise Brewsters Caf? would be a good place for everyone to share animated shorts :)

To embed youtube videos you use the video icon and paste the link to the youtube video you want, hope that helps ^^

~~~~

I'm really missing Photoshop right now, I need to get it again sometime soon lol

Last edited:
Back