• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Got two essays to read and grade, an essay to write myself, revision for an exam I have tomorrow, and a lab write-up to do and I'm just laying here drowning in stress

Just because I'm gonna sell all of them this week
Don't think I'm happy
Or I am happy...
I don't know what to think of myself

yay unhealthy food also i need to look up how the heck i can get that doctor's note now like wtf man...

I wish I was better with handling peoples emotions.

I'm sorry for being useless when you cry, I'm just awkward.

Wish I could be seen as a normal person rather than a weirdo with these strong views.

I'm sorry to all of those in the past I have clashed with and I want a new start.

I just don't like digital art as much as I like traditional. I feel kind of forced to do digital art, but I feel like I'm worse at it and it's just not the same to me. I like how you can always undo mistakes, though.

omggg im starting to get feelings for him again

NO i must control myself

I love it when it rains but its still sunny out it. The air has this orange glow and it's so beautiful

Last edited:
I like him sooo much wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to be friends but my brain won't let me

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmfao kms

totally don't wanna call around cause it takes ages to even get to talk with someone ugh

ahh my new 3ds is supposed to come today but it's nearly 1pm and i can't remember when the post usually arrives, i really hope i get to play it today

Back