• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

finally stopped procrastinating and finished all my homework due today. i'm so proud of myself rn :')

I have literally no idea what I did in the headphones thing last night because the sound is really canny in the loudspeakers :/

Ehh turned out to be some weird loudspeaker config I must have clicked by mistake last night while using my earphones. Got it back though.

Last edited:
I'm a little stressed. University has been in session for only two weeks now for the Fall semester and I am feeling quite dead already. Working full time and taking five classes is really getting to me unfortunately. But I get to detox tomorrow with Megan <3 and i'm so excited about it. I'm ready for a well needed and well deserved day off.

I always eat the dumbest things when I'm already feeling gross w h y

094NKAE.jpg

Jh0Xtpe.jpg

his name is udo and he is tiny

I prepaid for Pok?mon Silver on VC yesterday!!! I can't wait to play it again after idk how many years.

my dog has poop particles stuck in her fur and i don't know what to do about it besides just sit here and type it out

ughhh that literally made my ****ing guts twist but no one else said it either. of course, i'll never hear the end of this. i should just uninstall discord right ****ing now lol!!!

~~~

and no, i didn't make a thread because i ****ing have been busy.

as nice as the flashing names are i'm not gonna miss them, they make me lag so bad

same i got it as well, japanese version but should be fine i think hah

I'm so excited still adfkjdkj
can you read Japanese? I guess in pkmn it doesn't really matter, the dialogue is simple enough

as nice as the flashing names are i'm not gonna miss them, they make me lag so bad

I'm so excited still adfkjdkj
can you read Japanese? I guess in pkmn it doesn't really matter, the dialogue is simple enough

some basic kana i guess and I only have a JP 3ds for now. as long as you know how to save and some basic attack/menu knowledge it's usually fine beans

lol i suck???? also i keep getting impulses to overshare about my mental health to people irl lol and that's stupid but sometimes i just really want 2 b like "haha yeah i'm going to b dead in five years so no i can't discuss what i can do to reach the goals and dreams i want to have reached or achieved five years from now :>" but instead i just said "haha idk what i want to do lol" and that's the Smart thing 2 do but at the same time does it really matter ?? and this is Edgy but sdghswsrglhjgaf

I'm so tired, scared about my hospital appointment. Thank goodness for music and acnl to distract me.

Back