Place your random thoughts.

The Earth is our friend even when we are the most toxic 'friend' anybody could ever have, we are killing our friend like a cancer so let's do the opposite and save Earth from this parasitical infection that we call Humanity.

i wonder why nintendo or gamefreak has never really reached out to the community for ideas on games or music or character designs. theres so much fanmade art and music and its just sitting there while they could ask permission to use the idea. i mean people purposefully make stuff so they'll see it and be inspired or use it. i say this as i'm listening to a well done theme for marshadow...

Every time I hear "Sweet Child Of Mine" I think of Step Brothers and sing Derek's part in my head "bow bow, I'm Derek, and I can sing high like this, and I can sing high."

why do bagels have holes in them

bagels are just bread but with holes in it why did we agree on that

yet i still eat them

im excited to see what they'll do for kirby's 30th anniversary... i'm kind of hoping a 64 remake or an open world like breath of the wild (doubtful but how cool would that be??)

eggz are making me go craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyy
also , not everyone hates you , there's people who love you and care for you , you are an amazing person ,
and you are not alone. I wish i could PM you but its seems i can't , oh well. I just hope for you the best and atleast im glad to know you are still here. Love to you , dude.

Last edited:
should i let my vita keep charging or should i go back to playing persona 4

I keep mistaking the pink tree with zipper's face for the head of Charlotte from pmmm

soeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just imagine

the years start coming and they dont stop coming cause we old lol bye
ho
yo
bro
mow
co*

i love cacti????

Back