• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

why do they call them twin and double beds it sounds like the same damn thing!!!!

I bought the wrong size sheets lol

So I've been spending my relaxation time looking at cute Super Mario fanart on Pintrest...

...and somehow my recommendations kinda shifted their way to Waluigi.

Is this a subconscious thing? Has Waluigi invaded my subconscious??? :,,,,,,,,,,,,,D

Days like today remind me 1.) why I have no friends, and 2.) why I can do without socializing.

Having friends is overrated anyways.

So I've been spending my relaxation time looking at cute Super Mario fanart on Pintrest...

...and somehow my recommendations kinda shifted their way to Waluigi.

Is this a subconscious thing? Has Waluigi invaded my subconscious??? :,,,,,,,,,,,,,D

took you long enough to notice

- - - Post Merge - - -

Days like today remind me 1.) why I have no friends, and 2.) why I can do without socializing.

Having friends is overrated anyways.

wow, i apologize for talking to you man :^^^^^)

i wonder how much plastic surgery bts has had
not that it's bad but they just look too perfect

I hope my cards get here before the 22nd (or that day) I really want them before xmas.

Also meh at least I have some fun stuff this week which is good because this store chains decisions seem pretty bs

If I like Pocky, does that make me a weaboo?

Nope. I like it too but haven't had it in ages tbh.

Also hope my cards ship tomorrow, went with EMS this time, more or less because I need em fast and it wasn't that much difference aside from EMS not taking 7 weeks lol

I hope it snows soon, it was REALLY foggy last night so I guess it wont be long.

I wonder how many people have been electrocuted trying to get an over heated pop tart out of the toaster?

Okay wow those asshats wanting to remove net neutrality, what are they thinking with.. welp not at all apparently.

People on the telephone always ask for my parents, because I have a very high voice that apparently makes me sound like a minor.

I mean, I'm a grown-a** man, but sure, I can call my parents! xD

Last edited:
People on the telephone always ask for my parents, because I have a very high voice that apparently makes me sound like a minor.

I mean, I'm a grown-a** man, but sure, I can call my parents! xD

Lmao I don't really get nor answer those lol if it's telemarket people, but one of my friends has a pretty dark voice and he's younger than so they most of the time think he is the parent of the house lol

Okay... four exams down... only one to go...

...my Calculus exam. ;-;

I think after my calc exam I'm gonna crash for a few hours. I only got about 3 good hours of sleep last night, and while it's not hitting me too hard because I'm used to running on low energy, I know it's not good for me or my cognitive calculus processor.

Until then, time to study hard, eat a lot of carbs, drink a lot of tea, and blast some good music. I've got this!!

Back